Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Well's POV

"I'm gonna go in the woods and make a huge sound... I'm gonna howl" I said sounding ridiculous ,but this was for Clarke.
As I ran I started making a bunch I noise and start ones screaming then I heard "Follow the noise kill it" the voice said. then I hid as quickly as I could. I saw a car door. wait a minute a car buried under ground. hope they don't find me.

Bellamy's POV

I saw the grounders flooding from the river to the forest. Then I made my way toward the river. "Clarke!..were the hell are you" I shouted.
"Hahuh ha huh" I heard someone struggling to breathe.i ran to see clarke getting drowned by a grounder. He had his hand gripped on her hair yanking it down. this time he kept her head down without lifting it. I immediately ran towards the grounder and punched him in the face and he took a knife to me. "ouww" I yelped at the the blade cutting my skin on my face. then I tackled him and snapped his neck. Then I looked around. 'CLARKE' I thought.

I dived in and searched for her she wasn't there. Then I saw a small body at the bottom of the river unconscious . I swam to her and grabbed her by the collar. "huuuhhaa" It was like i breathed air for the first time. I carried Clarke bride-style to the wood near camp I fell just inside the gates. " BELLAMY WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER"Octavia screamed at me.

"Monty and Finn come here what do we do." She yelled. "CPR" I need two people. he looked at Me an finn an I said "what do I have to do?" In unison.