Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Clarke's POV

My world began to drift and now I was on the ark and I saw my father.
"Dad?'" I said running up to him and gave him a hug.
"Your the reason I got floated you Little bitch." he said and I looked at him.
Now I was in the room were they floated people and my Dad was outside the door with others.
"Wells ,lily , Dad,Charlotte, and Adam. " I said as I saw them all screaming "You deserve to get floated, you are a killer , you were the reason we died.!". I was crying now , overwhelmed with hatred and sadness. then I saw my mom walk up to the door and say "You shouldn't of been born!" and she pressed the button that opens the door between me and space.
I let out a huge scream "ahhhhhuh, IM SORRY , I DIDNT MEAN TO GET YOU MURDERED, I WANT TO DIE ! BUT NOT LIKE THIS , I AM SELFISH , I NOW." I was shaking and crying on the floor. " Im right here!" a voice said and I saw Bellamy with his hands on both my shoulders.

Bellamy's POV

Clarke was now screaming as if she was dying. She didn't know , she thought it was real. She was hallucinating.

"Clarke , your okay , Im right here!" I yelled at her . She looked at me as if were someone else as if I was gonna kill her.
"Mom please don't press the button , I didn't do anything wrong , I don't want to be floated!" she scream. then her scream stopped and she passed out.
After 2 minutes she woke up and saw me.
With me hands placed on each of her shoulders. She was shaking severely , and she said "Evverry...boddy...ha..hates..me...its all my fault." She said while crying.
"Your fine, okay, so calm down." I said as I watched her hiccup with all the anxiety in the world.

"Don't try to kill your self, your too important to die." " I need to go get some air, okay?" I said as she quickly got up and yelled "Don't ditch me please! I knew you were gonna le...leave because of Jaha." I looked at her and said "I'm not gonna ditch you Clarke , Not yet." I said and left before she could say anything.

As I walked out side I saw a bunch of people for on the ark surrounding me. then Jaha appeared from the zombie looking crowd as it started to rain.
"You were the reason the ark killed 300 people. You killed them , now you'll pay." he said and started throwing punches. Now I lay in the mud pathetically pleading for him to end my life. I held a gun to him, I wanted him to take it so I could die.

"Kill me , please kill me , I've done enough!" I screamed at him as he kick me in the gut. "show these people you have something to for , You owe them your that, you owe it to them to suck it up and survive!" he said giving me a hard punch that knocked me back into reality.

"Dax?" I said looking at him holding a gun to my head. And I quickly reached for my gun and held it to him, but the I realized it was all in my head.
"What are you doing?!" I screamed at him.
"I finally have gotten the chance to kill you Bellamy! Before we got put on the Drop ship , Shumway told me to kill you after we were settled in... He said if I didn't he would kill my mom, good bye bell-" he said as he was interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Back off DAX!!" Clarke said holding a gun. Dax quickly held his gun up to her.
She pulled the trigger twice but it was a dud. Dax immediately shot at her and she hid behind a tree.
I started punching him and then he got on top of me and started beating me up with his fists. now he was strangling me with te gun when all the sudden Clarke went to hit him with a gun.

"I Tried not to kill you Clarke!" He said and slammed her in the gut with a gun so hard she fell. She was all bruised up and bloody. Then I threw Dax a punch that threw him back.

Then he reached for his gun and aimed at me and said "good b-". Clarke had stabbed him in the neck with a knife and then she backed up.

"I-I-I-am sorry!" She said looking at Dax. the sat down against the tree. I follow and put my hand on her knee so I could sit down. "I should be sorry... I let you kill him... I showed weakness and almost got killed. This is why I need to leave." I said to her as she held her side.
"All I do is hurt people , I am a monster." I said " you the day you fell in that whole and I caught you" she nodded "I was gonna drop you , I didn't know why I didn't." She looked at me and said "you saved my life multiple times , and you protect Octavia , you care for the 100 ."
She scrounges in pain at her side as she spoke up.
"I need you ,We all need you Bellamy " she said and laid her head back on the tree.
"Can we figure this out later, I'm sure Raven already has a homemade transceiver half done." I said and closed my eyes.
"Whenever your ready." she said and then it was silent.