Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Clarke's POV

We went back camp an went into the drop ship. But little did I know more bad news was to come.

I entered the drop ship and saw Monty with an UN comfortable look.
"It didnt work, the bracelet we took broke and turned off. We tried at least 5 bracelets... I'm sorry.' Monty said. then I saw Finn run out angrily.

I follow him to the bunker. When I opened the Bunker door! I found Finn throwing a temperature tantrum. he was throwing stuff and destroying the bunker.
"Finn Stop please, we'll fin a way some bow okay." I yelled at him and pushed him against the wall.
"You've got me okay." I said.
Then his lips touched mine and we just melted together. He started taking my shirt off and the same with him.

Bellamy's POV

"You heard that " I said to the girls next to me and got up.
As I got outside I saw a small drops ship falling from the sky. I needed to get there before Clarke and Finn did. I quickly put a shirt on and made my way to the gate when Octavia got bin my way.

"Where do you think your going huh?"she said with a smug grin on her her face.
'Go get some rest O. okay " I said then she said "okay ...but don't do anything stupid Bell." she said and walked to her tent.

As I made my way to the ship I heard a transceiver going off. I quickly cut it off the wire and ran to the lake. "slash" it went as I threw it in the lake. Then I took my time on the way back.

Clarke's POV

I woke up on top of Finn. I had no close on. How could I be so reckless , although I do like him a lot , I feel so good right now.
"This didn't mean much to you did it?..." he said and cut me off " All it meant to me was me was you and me having sex on earth. Which means a lot cause I like you." He said and I smiled. As we got dressed he said " Here" and gave me a two headed deer necklace. "thanks, it nice." I said and put it on. Then I made my out way out of the bunker and saw something smoking. I immediately gotten ahead of Finn. what if this was my mom. She had betrayed my father , how would I talk to her knowing what she did?.

I had ran the whole way and found a two person drop ship on the ground. Finn was still getting his shoes on. As I opened the door I saw a Dark haired girl with a helmet on.
"Hello" I said "Hey, did image it to earth." she asked and I smiled and said "yup".
She made her way out and I realized she had been bleeding. " We need to get some pressure on that." I said but she was under earths spell. She was feeling and touching everything, she was in a trance. " Oh my god , it beautiful ." she said spinning in circles.
Then Finn came running toward us and said "Raven?" and she ran to him and said "FINN!!". Then they started making out right in front of me like I wasn't even there.

"Clarke-I" he tried to say something but raven cut him off.
"Your Clarke Griffin! Your mom was gonna take this pod with me but he got caught up in some trouble I am suppose to get a hold of them. The Council is debating the removal of 300 people on the ark. Clarke there gonna kill 300 people to save Oxygen.!" she said quickly running to her pod looking for something.

"What's wrong !" I asked ignoring the fact that Finn was staring at me with a look of I'm sorry.
"The transceiver... it's gone... completely torn out, who could of -" raven tried to say as I interrupted her "BELLAMY!" I said quickly running back.

"Ohh I'm a little dizzy" raven said to Finn as he took her arm over his shoulder and helped her walk.
As I ran I smacked into someone.
"Ow" I said realizing I was on the ground. "what your problem!" the voice said as I saw it was Bellamy.
"NNothing , why did you take the transceiver huh?" I said with a raised brow and got up clumsily.
"What's make you say that" he said sarcastically.
"The Council is deciding whether to kill 300 people on the ark to save more oxygen, Bellamy we need it" I said as his face turned a completely different color.
" I didn't know.." he said.
"YOU ...YOU TOOK MY TRANSCEIVER! GIVE ..IT BACK..NOW"she said pushing him into a tree hard.
Then he reacted by taking a knife against her throat and saying " Im sorry, but I don't have it.So go back to camp and take the princess and space walker with you." he said.
"NO Bellamy , We need it , now tell me now" I said pushing him off Raven looking him straight in the eye.
"In the river" he said and my face turned a different color white , I felt as if I might puke. He actually looked sorry for me.

"Lets go." She said realizing I was still standing here.
"What are you waiting for!" she yelled at me "do you want your mom to die or any body else." she said as a pain reached my heart.
"Go without me I'm gonna stay here okay!" I said as she stubbornly waited and finally nodded and left with Finn. Finn glanced back at me as he held ravens hand. he had broken my heart.

"I can't believe you, why did you have to do that . huh , your not the one with family on the ark all Your family is down hear! I lost my Dad because of my ...never mind , I hate you , I hate Finn ,I hate myself the most, and I hate my mom." I said looking at the ground.

"You think you've got it bad! haha" he said and gave a chuckle.
"Whatever I gonna go to Thalia , Your sister can take my tent , thank her for taking care of the people for me." I said with a frown and walked away slowly.