twelve

taehyung's pov:

"no fucking way." i murmur as his face inches closer to mine. "then i'll guess your parents will know about the stuff you and—"

"okay, fine!" i answer as i cover my ears implying i didn't want to hear anymore. "lie down." i mumble as i push him down so he was lying on his back.

"let's just get this over and done with." i whisper to myself as sehun chuckles. "ah, i'd fuck you right now but that'd be asking for a lot." he says in between giggles.

i brush my bangs from my face and lick my lips as i unzip his jeans and take them off steadily. my heart was beating with every movement i made. i hadn't even done this with jeongguk, i didn't know what i was supposed to do.

"i don't really know how to do this." i whisper as i remove his boxers anxiously.

"even after all the stuff you've done with jeongguk he never asked you to suck him off? wow, he's such an idiot. just suck me." he murmurs as i gulp uneasily.

his erection was now on show for me to see, i gulp once again and place my hands on his member for support. "hurry..." he whispers as i inch closer.

finally, i had inserted half of his member inside my mouth. quiet, pleasurable moans were escaping his mouth as i sucked softly.

it wasn't long before i had quicken my pace, his whole member now situated inside my mouth. sehun's moans were increasing in sound with every suck.

his hands were now grabbing my hair as his moans were now uncontrollable. "taehyung..." he groaned as i continued sucking.

"faster..." he mumbled between moans as i did as i was told. the feeling was absurd, bizarre. the absence of any relishing sensation made me want to stop but sehun's grip on my hair was so tight that it became painful.

i sucked a few more times before he released in my mouth without warning. i groaned because of this but swallowed the substance instantly.

i wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as i mentally grimaced at the bitter taste that lingered in my mouth.

sehun sighed steady breaths as he licked his lips and glanced over at me. "ugh, that was so good..." he whispered as i got off the bed swiftly.

"i'm gonna go now, uh go rest or something." i awkwardly say as sehun chuckled. "you could at least hide it or something." he whispered.

"hide what?" i ask as i observed the way sehun pulled his boxers and jeans up steadily. he sat up wearily and glanced over at me. "you didn't enjoy that did you?" he asked softly as i scoffed.

"seriously sehun? i was forced, of course i didn't." i answer as he rolls his eyes. "i mean, you really don't like me do you?" he clarifies as i furrow my eyebrows immediately.

"of course i like you, we've been friends since before we could even walk why would—"

"i don't mean it like that. i mean do you like me? you know, in the other type of way that consists of kisses and stuff." he explains as i sigh at his question.

"not really, sehun. i'm sorry it's just—"

"you like jeongguk instead right?" he asks a hint of disappointment evident in his face. "what? no. we're not talking about—"

"just answer the fucking question." sehun mutters as i sit beside him and take his hands suddenly. "that doesn't matter, sehun. please rest you shouldn't—"

"ugh, whatever." sehun mumbles as he shrugs off my grip. "you can go now so jeongguk can fuck you or whatever. i'm going to sleep." he tells me as he lies down and shifts over to his side so i was now facing his back.