eleven

taehyung's pov:

it wasn't long before sehun's rather immense living room was filled with large groups of people aggressively grinding on each other and engaging in rather loud conversations.

it's been almost an hour since i arrived and i currently was standing awkwardly by the table of drinks by myself as jimin ran off somewhere with yoongi and hoseok had to go and piss.

my eyes roamed around the room as if i was looking for someone. even though i tried to tell myself otherwise, it was clear i was looking for jeongguk.

i wanted to apologize for jimin's bitter antics not a while ago. it seemed like jeongguk knew jimin had a deep hatred for him.

or maybe i just wanted to be around him?

just on cue, i saw him not far away from me. he was conversing with sehun and a few of his other friends. mustering up the courage, i walked on over to them feeling tipsy from the rather large amount of liquor i consumed earlier.

i tapped the back of him as he turned around catching the attention of sehun and his other friends. "oh, taehyung."

"hey, jeongguk. i just wanted to apologize." i murmur as i felt sehun checking me out and sending me seductive stares.

"for what?" jeongguk asks, passing his empty glass to one of sehun's friends i couldn't recgonize. "uh, jimin. he was pretty mean a while ago." i explain as jeongguk chuckles softly.

"i don't care about him, it's fine." he says as i nod my head awkwardly. an uneasy blanket of silence shrouded us as we let our gaze fall elsewhere.

"i didn't know you'd still be here." sehun states as he butts into our conversation rather recklessly.

"jeongguk persuaded me to." i mumble, still pissed at him for his antics earlier. "oh, jeongguk?" sehun repeats with a smirk.

i nod my head slowly as jeongguk shoots the two of us a puzzled expression. "of course you'd stay because of jeongguk. i should have known." sehun mumbles. it was clear he was rather drunk and not in the right state of mind.

"what do you mean?" jeongguk asks as sehun chuckles. "you guys have a lot of fun, right?" sehun asks as i gasp softly.

"shut up sehun." i murmur as sehun rolls his eyes. "i know about you and taehyung." he continues to explain as jeongguk furrows his eyebrows. "what?"

"you know what i mean." sehun says hitting the back of jeongguk's head rather harshly as he rubs it in pain, grimacing slightly.

"i see you guys love to get frisky with each other." sehun mumbles excessively drunk as he slaps jeongguk's ass playfully.

"sehun, should i take you upstairs to sleep or something?" i offer not wanting him to dwell deeper into our current subject.

"no. i know you just want me to shut up, but i fucking won't." he mumbles, his speech was now slurred and was resting on jeongguk for support.

"just take him upstairs." jeongguk says as he pushes sehun onto me slightly. "fuck you, jeongguk." sehun hiccups as i drag him away from the room.

i held onto sehun as he mumbled and swore recklessly as people sent us amused stares. with much effort, i manage to drag him upstairs and into his room.

i throw him onto his bed with a loud and irritated sigh as he groans in pain. "oh my god i'm sorry i didn't mean to you're just kinda heavy." i panic as he shakes his head softly. "shut up taehyung." he whispers softly.

"that's not what hurts." he murmurs as my eyes travel down his body.

he had a fucking boner.

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." i mumble with speed. "how did this happen?"

with much effort, sehun sits up and smirks wearily. "i blame you." he murmurs as i frown instantly.

"sehun, i can't believe you would—"

"i was kidding. there's something called drugs you idiot." he says with a slight smirk.

"okay, well i'll leave so you can sort this out." i say standing up not before sehun grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed.

"you know the favour i was gonna ask you for during the dinner yesterday? well, i've finally come up with one." he whispers dangerously low as i sigh frustratedly.

"i've already done you a favour. i let you touch me yesterday." i whisper back as i mentally grimaced at the thought.

"that wasn't a fucking favour. you just left me with an uncomfortable boner." he mumbles as his grip on my wrist tightens. "promise me you'll do this. we wouldn't want your mom or even worse your dad to know about what you do with jeongguk."

"they won't believe you." i whisper uncertainly as sehun scoffs. "oh, please. they think i'm more well-behaved than you so i wouldn't bet on that." sehun smirks.

drenched in reluctance and hesitation, i sigh and shrug his grip off. "fine. what do i do?"

sehun smirks for the hundredth time as he comes closer to my ear. his breath was fanning on my skin and his hand was situated on my thigh.

"suck me off." he whispers dangerously low.

oh my fucking god.

end of part one ;)