ten

taehyung's pov:

"i'll call you, okay? pick up or i'm coming straight here." my mother reminds me sternly as i nod frustratedly.

"mom, i'll be fine." i mumble as she sighs and blows me a kiss. "bye, baby." she says as she begins to drive her way down the road. i watch as her car disappears into the night as i turn, stuffing my hands into my pockets.

i was dressed casually, i had a loose oversized white hoodie accompanied with black skinny jeans and trainers. it wasn't anything special as it should be seeing as it's only sehun.

i furrow my eyebrows as i make my way down the path. weirdly enough, sehun told me to come up with an excuse so my mother could stop a few houses away from his. i fibbed and told my mother where the wrong house was in attempt for her to drop me away from his house.

i knew where i was going and so i was completely placid and peaceful with every step i took. the dark, starry night sky loomed over me as i was welcomed with a faint sound of beats and chatters.

with furrowed eyebrows, i noticed there were a small group of people outside a house, conversing whilst colorful, vibrant lights flashed inside of the house.

i checked the door number in case i got the wrong house.

number 4462

"what?" i mumble as i soon realised there was some sort of party being held at sehun's house i was unaware of. i stagger inside as i'm greeted by large amounts of people dancing and engaging in conversation.

i push past these people frantically as i earn loud curses and lethal threats from them. i ignore them and enter the kitchen swiftly after looking for sehun in every other room on the first floor.

my eyes scan the room as i finally notice sehun standing by a few guys in the corner of the kitchen. they had drinks and were conversing.

drenched in infuriation, i aggressively grab sehun's arm and pull him to another corner of the room he yelps because of this but quickly calms down when he sees me.

"oh, taehyung you came." he said with a slight dazed expression.

"what the heck is this?" i ask furiously as i fold my arms as sehun smirks slightly. "yeah, uh i might have missed out a few details. forget the tutoring, let's party."

i frown and pinch his arm briskly. "you tricked me!" i say as he grimaces in pain. "ouch! sorry, sorry!"

"i'm going home." i mumble as he grabs my hand with an excessive amount of force and quickly swings me around. "don't be so boring. please stay, it won't be long and plus jimin and hoseok are here somewhere." he says as i loosen his grip on me.

a slight exuberant sensation ran through my body but i quickly dismissed it as i soon remembered our heated argument in the library today. "i don't care, i'm going sehun and you can't stop me." i say as i march out the kitchen ignoring his calls to come back.

the excessive amount of people added to my anxiety and distress, if my mother comes and is greeted by this i am fucked.

i finally reach the front garden and exhale as i scan my surroundings. "fuck you, fuck you, fuck you." i whisper to myself for falling for sehun's stupid, idiotic trap.

"that's a lot of fuck you's."

i turn around briskly as i notice the figure standing not far from me.