one

taehyung's pov:

"i can't fucking believe him! what an asshole." jimin mumbles as he gives off an exaggerated groan. "this is what happens when you fall in love with dickheads."

"chill, jimin. he doesn't even know you like him." hoseok adds as he blows a bubble with his gum. "that doesn't give him the right to kiss somebody else!" jimin retorts.

hoseok and i snicker at jimin's stupidity which results in jimin shooting the two of us a lethal glare. "you guys are no help." he whines as i shuffle closer and put my arm around him for comfort.

"don't worry, you have us." i shoot him an exuberant smile as his frown quickly disappears. "yeah, i guess." he murmurs.

"and besides, you should be worrying about what college you're going to apply for as well as our exams instead of some self conceited dick." hoseok states as i hum in agreement. "we only have a week left until our exams. which colleges are you guys applying for?" i ask as i slurp the last of my strawberry milk.

"jimin and i are applying for some dance college in changwon." hoseok replies with pride as jimin nods in elation. "what about you, tae?"

"some stupid college that specialises in literature in daegu."

i sigh in frustration as i fold my arms. unlike hoseok and jimin, i won't know a soul at college. just the very thought of how it'd be without hoseok and jimin makes me want to cry a prodigious amount of tears.

"dicks ahead. i repeat, dicks ahead." hoseok says giving off an unnecessary fear of trepidation.

"don't let him see me!" jimin says as he briskly went underneath the table, his emotion of panic and anxiety was evident.

i glance over near the entrance of the classroom to see two boys finding their place near the very back of the classroom. i squint my eyes and quickly apprehend what hoseok and jimin were talking about.

it was yoongi, sitting peacefully and conversing with somebody else.

except it wasn't just anyone.

jeon jeongguk.

i click my tongue and try to act casual. "you're so dramatic." i tell jimin as i drag him out his spot. "don't expose me!" jimin panics as he attempts to scurry free from my grasp.

i click my tongue again at jimin's dramatic antics. "oh shush it's not like he's—"

"jimin?"

we all let our gaze roam free in attempt to find out who was speaking. to our surprise, yoongi stood right beside our table with a perplexed expression on his face.

"yoongi." jimin replies placidly as if he wasn't making a scene just a while ago.

"um, i just wanted to ask if you're free today after school?" he asks as his eyes roam around the room avoiding to meet jimin's own eyes.

i smirk at his antics as jimin clears his throat. "maybe, maybe not." he replies as hoseok and i shoot each other irritable glances. why jimin always plays hard to get, we will never fully understand.

"oh, okay. nevermind then." yoongi murmurs as he gradually backs away. i furrow my eyebrows and clear my throat in attempt to gain yoongi's attention.

"say what you want to say, yoongi." i tell him as i shoot him a knowingly smirk. i kick jimin underneath the table discreetly as he flinches, our eyes meet as i give him a temperamental grin.

jimin, who now knew of yoongi's intentions, clears his throat for the nth time as he nods his head. "actually, i am free. why do you ask?"

"just meet me outside school at the end of the day." yoongi says swiftly as he walks away the same second.

"i knew he liked you." hoseok finally says as soon as yoongi leaves. "nobody ever said he does. god knows what he wants to do after school." jimin states as i roll my eyes.

my gaze unintentionally falls onto jeongguk, i freeze instantaneously as jeongguk winks seductively.

"oh my god, what the heck was that?" hoseok asks in disbelief as i turn to face him. much to my dismay, it seemed like hoseok followed my gaze and observed the events that unfolded a second ago.

"what was what?" jimin asks unknowingly as i scoff at hoseok's intentions. "nothing. hoseok doesn't know what he's talking about." i answer uneasily.

the whole friends with benefits thing jeongguk and i have is meant to be a shameful secret. a secret i'd prefer to take to my grave.

"does he like you?" hoseok asks as jimin widens his eyes. "who likes taehyung?" he asks exuberantly as i roll my eyes. "nobody!" i defend myself as hoseok chuckles.

"whatever..." he mumbles continuing to chew his piece of gum with a smug grin slapped across his face.

crap, he's onto me.

i exhale deeply as the remainder of the lesson consisted of awkward stares jeongguk and i would have and knowingly smirks hoseok would send.

if anyone finds out about us, i'm screwed.

like literally screwed.

(a/n) the last part is supposed to be a dirty reference if you don't get it then you're too young for this book asjdksnsj let's just say jeongguk's dominance will shine (;