Chapter 34

The next morning was no different than any other day in the hospital. But we did get to take Nova home today!

I was so excited to get home and get her used to the house. Luke was probably more excite than I was because he actually gets to sleep in a bed!

"Luke could you grab the baby bag?" I asked as I got up out of bed and into the wheel chair.

"Anything for you darling." He said flashing me a smile.

I was holding Nova in my arms as I was wheeled out of the room by a nurse.

We finally got out of the hospital and found a ton of screaming fans. I was so in shock. I didn't know that they were all here.

"Wow." I heard Luke breath out.

I pointed out someone in the crowd with a "Congrats on the baby girl! 5SOS fam loves you!" and that made me smile so much.

I got my phone out and took a picture and smile at them.

The car pulled up and we put everything in. We as in Luke. And I got in the car and put Nova in her car seat.

Luke got in the car and we were off to my house.

"That was crazy." He said. "I was not expecting that at all!"

"Me either. Im kind of happy knowing that that many people support us." I said and that made Luke smile causing him to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

Nova made a noise "I dont think she liked that." I said making Luke laughed a lot more than he should have.

We pulled up to my house and there was a big 'Welcome Home' banner in the window.

"Welcome home." I said in a baby voice to Nova.

We got everything out of the car and into Nova's new room.

We put her in her crib and she fell asleep almost instantly. Thank god. Having a baby is hard work.

Im kind of upset with myself a little by getting pregnant at my age but, im happy I did at the same time because then I would not be looking at my beautiful daughter with Luke by my side.

He was my rock and so was Nova. I love them both so much.

I cant believe I was so blessed to have a family like this.

I love them.

--

You guys were asking for an update! So this is what you get!! I love you all so much! This is the absolute last chapter.

I am going to continue on this account though.

I am going to be making more fanfics in the future and I hope you read them and enjoy them as much as you did this one.

I love you all so much. Thank you for everything.