Chapter 20

Cacie's POV

After Kayla told me she just wanted to go to bed, i understood completely. I felt bad for her. Being pregnant and not having support from your own mother. That shit is just wrong.

I walked upstairs and into my room and plopped on my bed. I let out a long sigh.

I decided to just go to bed and stop playing video games. I turned off my XBox and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning to a loud bang in the kitchen. I rushed down stairs to see what happened.

I saw Kayla picking up a bunch of pots and pans off the floor.

"Oh hello!" She said. "I was just going to make some breakfast if you wanted some." She said picking up the last pan an putting it on the stove.

"Uh sure. What are you making?" I asked.

"Blueberry Pankcakes. With Hashbrowns and Bacon" she said.

"YUMMMMM" I said.

She continued cooking and we continued chatting.

"Im just so happy to finally be out of there ya know. My mom was so mean to me. I was about ready to kick myself out honestly." She said mixing the pancake batter.

"Yea. She doesn't seem like she even wants a daughter. I mean no offense but she is really a bitch." I said

"No offense taken. She really is. I should have just gotten out of there when I turned 18." She said.

"Yea...anyway. Is the food done?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Uhh Yeah. If your ready come and get it nanananana" She said.

I laughed at her stupidness and walked to grab myself a plate.

Kayla and I ate and then we went into my room to sit down and play video games.

"Oh Ash is calling me." She said.

She picked up her phone.

"Hi babe. Yea I'm fine. Oh you want to tell them today? Okay ill be ready. Okay. I love you to. Bye!" She said

"Ashton wants us to tell his parents today. So I have to get ready." She said getting up and going into her room.

I kept playing COD and she walked in about an hour later.

"Does this look okay." She said

She was wearing a high low black skirt. A half shirt that was black and had golden spikes all over it. A ton of black and gold jewelry. A headband and her hair was straight.

"You look really cute." I said.

"Thanks. Im nervous. What If his parents react the way my mom did." She said.

"They wont. Kayla you will be fine. They will support you. I promise." I said

"I hope so. Well I have to go now. I will be home later okay. Love you." She said walking away.

"Love you to girlie!" I said.

I soon heard the door slam.

I took out my phone and Called Luke.

"Luke come over I need you." I said.

"Okay ill be there soon" he said.

Soon enough I heard my front door open. Luke walked into my room.

"Hey babe." He said walking over to my and laying next to me.

"Hey sexy." I said. I climbed up on top of him and straddled his torso.

"Well Helloo Cacie." He said. "Now I think I know what you meant when you said you needed me." He winked.

"Maybe." I said. I leaned down to kiss his lips. The kiss started to get super heated.

Pretty soon we were completely naked. We didn't have sex. We made Love. It was slow and sensual. It made me feel how much he really loved me. I suddenly wished our first time was like this.

We both hit our high's and laid next to each other. I looked at him and he looked at me. Taking in each other beauty. We stayed like this for a few minutes until we heard someone walk into the house.

"Cacie darling we are home!" My mom yelled.

"Fuck!" I half yelled.

Luke and I hurried to get our clothes on. I heard footsteps keep getting closer to my door. I grabbed my XBox controller and handed Luke the other one and we pretended we were playing Xbox.

"Oh Hi Mom!!" I said pausing the game and getting up to hug her as she walking in my door.

"Hi sweetie. How has your week been?" He said pulling away from the hug.

"Um..busy!" I said inside my head.

I wont tell them about Kayla yet. Because Kayla isn't here so ill wait for Kayla to get here so we can tell them.

"Good, i think. Ha well anyway. Do you want to go out to eat for dinner tonight? We can go to Logans!" She said.

"Ohhh Yea. Can I have like three friends come?" I asked.

"Sure thing. Be ready in about a hour and a half!" She said walking out of my room.

I looked at Luke and he wouldn't take his eyes off the tv. I laughed and walked into my bathroom and closed the door. I took a quick shower.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

I walked out and started to pick out my clothes.

I heard Kayla walk into my house.

"Im up here." I said.

She walked into my room with Ashton.

"Oh hey. Your naked." She said stopping.

"CACIE JEEZ!" Ashton Screamed.

"Yeah I just showered haha." I said getting my clothes.

I walked into the bathroom and changed.

I walked back out and Luke and Ashton were on my bed playing COD. Kayla was sitting at my computer desk on her phone.

"So how did his parents react.." I asked Kayla.

"They were completely supportive and they said Layla could live with us if its okay with her." Ashton said not breaking eye contact with the tv screen.

"Thats Great!! I mean Ill miss you but Thats Fantastic!!" I said.

"I mean ill be here a little while still." Kayla said.

"Okay good. But I'm ready to eat. Lets go." I said getting up and walking out of my room and downstairs.

--

A:N

Hoot hoot muther fucker.

Lol

Vote, comment and Share please

Ilysm