Chapter 3

A;N

OMG cant believe I already have 12 readers! Thanks so much guys! Hope you like this chapter!!

~~~

Luke's POV

"Mm Yummy Pizza" Kayla Said.

"Yea I love Jets Pizza!" Ashton Said.

I was about to comment on the delicious food to but i noticed Cacie wasn't eating.

"Hey Cacie, aren't you going eat?" I asked her.

"Oh no, I'm not really that hungry." She said shyly looking down.

Well alright then. More for us i guess. I look over at Kayla and Ashton and they are all cuddled up on the couch. I look at Cacie and picture us cuddling watching romantic movies together. That would be nice.

"Im going to go to the bathroom for a second." Cacie said as she ran up the right staircase.

"Guys when do you think is the right time?" I asked Kayla and Ashton.

"Well, when she gets back from the washroom ask her if she wants to talk to you outside." Kayla said.

"Yea, thats a good idea.." Ashton soon followed.

"Um..okay. What do you think she will say Kayla?" I asked

"I have no idea, lets just hope she agrees!" She says.

I heard Cacie walking down the stairs as i shut up for a second. She came down and sat next to me.

"Hey Cacie, do you want to go outside for a minute with me." I asked, my hands are all sweaty. Im so nervous.

"Um....sure...i guess." She said.

Okay calm down Luke breath..

Cacie's POV

Why would Luke want to go outside alone with me? That seems a bit weird.

I walked outside and into the garden and sat down on a white bench me and my dad made when I was six.

Luke sat down next to me.

"So...whats up?" I said after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh not much, I just kinda wanted to talk to you about something important..." Luke said.

"Look Cacie, I'm sorry i haven't been the nicest to you. But I just have a hard way of expressing my feelings. I just..." Luke said cutting himself off.

What is this boy trying to tell me?

"You just what Luke?" I said questioning..

"Okay im just going to go ahead and say it. I have had a massive crush on you since Freshman year. I think you are beautiful. I know we don't know each other that well but I would like to get to know you. What do you say we go out on a date together????" Luke said almost really fast.

I cannot believe I have been so oblivious! Luke Hemmings has liked me since freshman year and all I wanted to do was stay away from him. I feel a little bad now. I don't know what to say. I don't know if I have the same feelings or not. I mean I might. I have never been on a date before. No guy has ever called me beautiful before. Does he really think Im beautiful? I stop think for a second and say,

"Uh yeah, i would love to go out on a date with you!" I said smiling.

"Are you serious?! YES! FINALLY!" Luke jumps around.

"Alright alright okay! Pick me up at seven tomorrow!" I said. Its weird saying that, I've always wanted to say it!

"Sure thing babe! Now how about we get back to that movie" Luke said calming down.

"Sure." I said getting up.

We both make our way back to my house. We were walking so close every step I could feel our hands brushing together. He suddenly grabbed my hand an intertwined our fingers together. I smiled and blushed. Im just now getting past his bad boy side and getting to know his sweet loving side. Ugh why didn't he have the balls to ask me earlier!

~~~

A;N

Sorry that this chapter was short!

Hope to have more readers very soon!

Vote and Comment please!!!