Chapter 7

Cacie's POV

I went through my dat as usual but Luke met me after all of my classes and walked me to all of my next ones. I was so excited for 5th hour. More excited that I have ever been.

We walked in happily holding hands as Mrs.Alcorn looked at us smiling. We walked to our desks and Luke, like the gentleman he is pulled my chair out for me. I smiled for a thank you in return.

He sat down, he was still holding my hand. I looked at him and started to laugh.

"You know you don't always have to hold my hand hun." I said laughing a bit.

"Yes I do. I like to. An your hands are nice and soft!" He said petting my hands.

"Thanks I use lotion twice everyday." I said with a smirk.

"Okay class lets settle in and get started!" Mrs.Alcorn yelled. She started getting into the lesson but I was barley paying attention because I could feel Luke staring at me the entire class time. I finally looked at him as he flashed me a smirk. That smirk almost killed me I swear. I could feel my cheeks burning up.

The bell rang and I gathered my things, grabbed Luke's hand and we left.

The rest of my school day was ordinary.

I rode my long board to school today so Luke asked me if I wanted a ride home, i accepted because he gave me that fucking smirk again.

I was switching through the radio stations when a song can on that made Luke yell "STOP!" He pulled over and parked the car pullled out his phone and Called Ashton.

"ASHTON TURN ON CHANNEL 98.7 ON THE RADIO HURRY!" He screamed.

"Whats all the fus-" i said but I was cut off by Ashton.

"OH MY GOD OUR SON IS ON THE RADIO ILL CALL CALUM YOU CALL MIKEY!" Ashton said so loud i could hear it.

"ALRIGHT KEEP LISTENING MATE!" Luke said.

Luke dialed what i assumed was Mickey or whoever and told him the news. Im guessing Calum and Mickey were the other two band mates.

We sat parked in the same spot until the song was over. Luke was playing the air guitar and singing at his solo's. he had an amazing voice. I was happy that their song was on the radio.

"That was Heartbreak Girl by a hot new Local Band called 5 Seconds of Summer! I highly suggest that you all buy their EP. Its fantastic!" The radio announcer said.

"OH MY LORD THAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!" Luke screamed in excitement.

"I know babe. Haha I'm proud of you!" I said giving his hand a tight squeeze. I quickly kissed him as a congrats!

"Okay now lets get you home!" He said with a bit of excitement still left in him.

The entire way home he had a huge grin on his face. I was so happy for him.

Soon we stopped in my driveway and he helped me out of the car carrying my backpack for me. I was walking into my house as i saw neither of my parents were here.

"Hey Luke you wanna stay over for a while?" I asked

"Sure why not." He said

He called his mom and told her he wont be home till late. We walked up to my room and he set stuff down.

"I still cant get over how large your house is."he said while laying down on my bed.

"Yea. My parents make a lot of money." I laughed. I walked into my bathroom and took off all my jewelry. I walked back into my bedroom to see Luke half asleep holding my stuffed bear.

"Aw how cute." I said snapping a picture of him.

"Ugh shut up. Im tired. Its been a long day at school" he said grinning massively.

"Alright alright" i said putting my hands up in defense.

"Come here" he said holding his arms out, i assume he wants to cuddle.

I walk over there and lay down beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Luke.." I said.

"Mm?" He said as a groan.

"You smell nice" i said giggling.

"Oh thanks," he said in a sleepy voice."its my cologne, i don't know what its called but i like it to."

I smiled and cuddle closer towards him. I looked up at him. He kissed he so softly and genuinely. Our lips moved in sync together. The started to get really heated when I straddled my legs around his waist.

"Cacie?" He said in between kisses.

"Mm yeah?" I said.

"What time do your parents get home from work?" He said.

"6:30 for both of them" i said

"Perfect" he said smiling into the kiss.

"Cacie i have one more question for you" Luke said

"Anything" i said with a little moan.

"I know we have only had 1 date but, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I stopped kissing him and kissed his nose. "I wouldn't want anything else in this world Lukey." I said smiling.

He smiled and kissed me running his fingers through my hair. I felt his hand travel up my shirt and he took my shirt off so quick.

"Luke." I said as he was kissing my neck.

"Hmm" he hummed onto my neck giving me chills.

"Im still a virgin." I said.

---

A;N

HOLY SHIT THUNGS ARE GETTING SEXY UP IN HERE.

YAY THEY ARE TOGETHER. #cakenumber2

300+ READS IM SO EXCITED! I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTE AND COMMENT!