Chapter 29

Cacie's POV

I woke up next to a sleeping Luke. He was snoring a bit. He looked so peaceful. I had to wake him up though because the clock said 11:30pm and Ash, Cal, Mikey, Kayla, and Izzy are all going put to lunch today.

"Lukey babe get up we have to tell them soon." I said kissing his nose. He stirred but didnt wake.

"Lukey common" i said.

"No." He grumbled.

"Please? Ill give you a kiss." I said. He puckered his lips and I gave him a short kiss.

"Okay I guess I can get up now." He said sitting up. "Shit 11:30"

He got up out of bed and threw on a shirt and pants.

I got up and brushed my hair and put on a Blink-182 muscle tee and my pair of blue skinny jeans with my gray vans.

"Lets go down in the lobby and wait for everyone else" i said.

Luke grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers together and we walked to the elevator.

We went down to the first floor where everyone was already in the lobby.

"Sorry guys sleepy head over here slept way to fucking long." Luke said.

"I WOKE YOU UP!" I said in defense. He just smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay you guys ready?" Mikey said. We all nodded. We walked to the car and Ashton drove us to the Coney Island down the street.

We all walked in and ordered our food.

"So Luke tells me you guys have something you want to tell us." Kayla said.

"Yeah I heard that it was big news." Izzy spoke.

Luke leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head and I looked at everyone. They were all starring at us. Luke grabbed my hand and held it tightly. I took in a deep breath and said

"Luke and I are having a baby."

Everyone around the tables mouths dropped and soon the room was filled with questions.

"Do you know the gender yet?" "How far along are you?" "How long have you known."

"We do not know the gender yet, the doctor said she was about 1 month and we have known for about a week now." Luke answered them. I was surprised on all of their facial expressions. Happy and excited. I thought they would be concerned.

"We are happy for you guys no matter what happens! We are going to be uncles!!!" They all said in unison.

"And we are going to be Aunts!!!" Kayla and Izzy said.

The rest of the day was spent chilling out and talk about the baby.

I was cuddling Luke in bed and the room was pitch black. I could tell Luke was looking at me though because I could feel it.

I looked up at him and kissed him. Passionately.

"I love you okay. Don't forget that." He said.

"Never in a million years babe. I love you to."

--

A:N

Sorry this chapter was so short. It will be my last update until the weekend. Starting school tomorrow and wont have time to update durring the week.

So on the weekend I will be updating.

Saturday I update Michael and Ashton fanfic's

Sunday I update Luke and Calum fanfic's.

Okay I love you guys!

Vote Comment and Share please!

BTW...thank you so much for over 13K reads! This is so amazing I cant even handle it!

Ilysm guys!