Chapter 30

Luke's POV

We told everyone yesterday that Cacie was pregnant. I just cannot believe this. I am going to be a dad and its with the girl I love to death.

She is the one. I swear. One day I will bring up enough courage to ask her to marry me. Ive never felt this way about anyone before.

Every time I see her I get butterflies. She is so strong and beautiful. She just makes me really happy.

I looked at her as her tiny body was cuddled into my chest sleeping. Her little snore was the cutest thing I have ever heard.

This baby, I hope it has her eyes. I love her eyes. My favorite thing about her. The soft green color.

I grew sleepy thinking about the future together. And soon I drifted to sleep.

I woke up alone. Cacie wasn't laying next to me where I wanted her to be. I heard the sink go on in the bathroom so she must of had to use the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and shot out a quick tweet.

@Luke5SOS: She is really amazing. I love her so much. Sorry feeling really lovey today!! I love you guys! Ha!

I went through my mentions looking at all the nice things people would say to me. Calling me their sunshines.

Its nice to know people care about you like that and you haven't even met them!

But its also weird, like all the people desire to like be with you and they just love you so much. Its just different.

"Good morning cutie." Cacie said walking back over to my side.

"Good morning." I said pecking her lips.

"And good morning to you too baby hemmings." I said and rubbed my hand on her belly.

Cacie smiled and sat next to me. I put my arm around her while her hand rested on my chest and her head on my shoulder.

"So what would you like to do today babe?" I asked her

"I want to go and see time's square and go see Lady Liberty and stuff." She said with a smile.

"Okay, we will leave soon. So and get ready okay. I will get ready in Mikey's room or something." I said and she walked off into the bathroom.

I walked over to Mikey's room and knocked on the door. Michael soon answered.

"Hey man." He said and let me in.

"Hey I'm using your bathroom because Cacie and I are going out today and she is using ours." I said. He nodded and went back to his bed and laid down.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I stripped off and hopped in the shower cleaning myself.

I got out of the shower and got changed quickly. I wore my black jeans, a Blink shirt and my gray beanie with my flops.

I walked back to my room and Cacie was waiting for me on the bed.

She looked stunning. Well she always looks stunning.

She was wearing my 5SOS crewneck a yoga leggings with my gray vans and my beanie.

"I love when you wear my clothes." I said.

"I thought you would like it" she said with a smile.

Today I'm giving her the world.

--

A:N

Okay so Surprise! I wanted to update today! I got bored all they gave us was syllabus! B O R I N G!

Lol I love you guys!

Next update on sunday!

<3