Chapter 5

A:N

OMG I ALMOST HAVE 100 READS!!!

Thanks to all of you people reading and I love you all so much! Heres a chapter you ha e been waiting for!!!!!

~~~~

Luke's POV

Today was the day. She looked so beautiful. Im so excited for her to see what I have in store for her.

"Can I please take off this blindfold?!" She laughs

"Not yet babe. We are almost there!" I said

When we got to the destination I parked and went to the other side of the car to help her out.

We take a few steps to where I set up for her.

"Okay on three you can take off your blindfold." I said

"1......2....2 1/2.....2 3/4....3!!! Take off your blindfold!!!" I screamed.

Cacie's POV

"OH MY GOODNESS!!" I screamed in excitement.

We were at the beach and he had set up a nice picnic. With flowers and candles all over the blanket. It was so beautiful.

"Luke! You didn't have to do this for me!" I said looking at him. He was smiling so big.

"I really did. A beautiful scene for a Beautiful girl like you." He said. I looked at him and blushed while smiling. Nobody has ever called me beautiful before.

"Thank you so much. This is the best ever!" I said pulling him into a hug.

We walked to the blanket hand in hand. I sat down on the pillow with a little name tag that said my name on it.

"Wow name tags, thats cute!" I said laughing.

"Thanks, it was my moms idea." He said

I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was.

I smiled at him as he reached for the picnic basket.

"Oo whats on the menu for today?" I said

"Turkey and Ham sandwhiches! My mom helped me make them! And then for desert i have chocolate cover straberries, also help from my mom. And Juice boxes. So what kind of Juice I have Apple, Grape, and Pineapple." He said

"Pineapple, and sounds appetizing!" I said.

"But before we eat I have another suprise! I want to sing you a song that i wrote in my band" He said pulling out his guitar.

"This is Beside You" He said

He sang to my. He had an amazing voice. It was cute how he would always look at me and smile while he was singing. I was so impressed, I've never really listened to his band before, but I know I will when I get home.

"That..That was amazing, no one has ever serenaded me before. I feel so special." I said blushing a bit.

"Well Im happy to be the first." He said with a smirk.

"Now for that food." He said pulling out the sandwiches and the juice boxes.

He handed me a sandwich and my pineapple juice box. I took a huge bite into my sandwich. I was so hungry, i haven't eaten in days.

"Done!" I said.

"Wow I have only taken two bites! I love a girl that likes to eat!" He said

My fave fell a bit. I hate eating. I hate it. I don't want to tell him about my problems. I cant trust him enough.

I just smiled and sipped on my juice box.

He finished his sandwich.

"Okay now lets clean up all this stuff" he said.

We cleaned up everything and put it in his car. I began putting the blanket in the car and he stopped me.

"No we keep the blanket. Another surprise." He said takin the blanket from me and holding my hand.

We walked back down to the beach and he laid the blanket down on the sand. He sat down and gestured to the spot next to him. I sat down gladly next to him. He put his arm around me.

"We are going to watch the sunset. I hope you don't have curfew because this might take a while." He said.

"No I don't, but I'm happy that we are!" I said

He cuddled me so close. He smelled nice. I looked up at him. He had nice blue eyes, they looked like the ocean. He was so handsome.

The sun started to set and i could feel him looking at me. I look up at him and we stared at each other for a while.

"Im so happy that this is finnaly happening." He said.

He was so cute.

"Me to. This has been a really nice date. The best I have ever been on" i said smirking.

"Cacie If you dont mind me asking, but is it okay if I ki...kis..." He mumbled

"Y-Yes." I said

He leaned as did I. And our lips touched. His lips were so soft. Our lips seemed like they were made for each other. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. I could feel that we had a huge connection. It was the best kiss I have ever had. It almost made me feel safe. I love it so much. It was perfect.

~~~

A:N

GAHHH OMG THEY KISSED!

Heres your long chapter!

I STILL CANT GET OVER OF HOW LUKE WAVED AT ME AND SMILED IM SO HAPPY.

ASHTON GIVES GOOD HUGS UGB UNTIL NEXT TIME BYE!

VOTE AND COMMENT!