Chapter 32

Luke's POV

Im a father.

That sentence went through my head non stop as I looked at my beautiful daughter sleeping in my arms.

Im a father.

Thats all I can say or think. I am at loss of words.

I am just so thankful that I get to share this beauty with Cacie. I love her so much and having a child with her makes me love her ten thousand times more.

Cacie was sleeping and I was sitting on the chair next to her. I had gotten up about an hour ago because I was hungry.

Nova started crying a little and I hurried and calmed her down so she wouldn't wake up her mother.

Today the boys of One Direction wanted to come and see her.

They have gotten close with her since the tour and they asked if it was alright if they all came and visited.

Of course I said yes because I kind of miss them! We would be starting the Aussie and NZ tour soon so why not get a little head start of being here.

Cacie had woken up because Nova started crying again.

"Good morning Babe." Cacie said

"Good morning. I will change her she has a poopy diaper probably." I said laughing.

I quickly changed her and went to give Cacie a quick kiss.

"Let me see her." I handed Nova to her and she had a smile plastered on her face.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture and posted it on twitter.

@Luke5SOS: Cacie and little Nova Jane Hemmings. Two amazingly beautiful people! Love you both! Pic.twitter.com/739Ghe728

I looked through my mentions quickly talking to a few fans.

@5sosnialll: So happy for you Lukey! Can't wait till you post more pictures! She is so adorable! @Luke5SOS

@Luke5SOS: @5sosnialll thank you! It really means a lot! :-)

@kittieclifford: @Luke5SOS @cxcie ASDFGHJKL; NOVA IS SO CUTE! AND CACIE YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL OMG.

@Luke5SOS: @kittieclifford @cxcie she always looks beautiful! <3

I closed the twitter app and locked my phone.

I got up and sat on the hospital bed next to Cacie.

I leaned down and kissed her slightly. Leaving a smile on her lips.

A couple hours passed and Zayn texted me letting me know that they are here.

I told them where to go without being seen. And soon enough they were in the room.

"Hi Luke! Hi Cacie! And you must be little Nova Jane Hemmings!" Niall said in a baby voice.

"Would you like to hold her?" Cacie asked him.

"Sure! Let me wash my hands!" He said.

"Hey man!" Zayn said giving me a hug.

"Hey Zayn!" I said.

"Luke, Cacie! Awe You two know how to make a cute baby." Liam said walking in and looking immediately and Nova.

I looked at Cacie and she was blushing.

Niall came back and Cacie handed Nova over to him. Harry walking in soon after that.

"Sorry it took me a second had to use the bathroom. But hey guys! So where is she?" He said giving me and Cacie warming hugs.

"Niall is holding her but you can hold her after if you would like." I said.

"Of course!" He said and sat down on the chair un occupied in the corner of the room.

"Louis! Hey!" Cacie said as Louis walked in and gave her a hug.

"Hey love! How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Well I have been better. But I feel on top of the world." Cacie smiled.

The rest of the day was full of laughter and each of the boys taking turns holding Nova.

Its great to know I have friends like them. They really do care a lot.

--

Hey guys! Its been what a week? Huh. Well whats up!

Hope you liked this chapter.

Been really busy lately.

But I love you guys and I promise I will never forget about this fanfic or any of my other ones if you are reading them.

It just takes me a while to update.

On the other hand I have a new fanfic!

Its called Breaking Hearts.

Its a Punk Ashton fanfic!

I hope you guys will like it ha!

Ilysm