03. Heroics

Upon opening Katara's cell door, the male intruder had grabbed the top part of her hair with his fist to yank her up onto her feet, pain written clearly on her face as she tried to scream and fight him off, but it was no luck. He then dragged her as she wobbled to walk out of the building, but Katara wasn't going down without a fight.

With one hand holding the closest part of her hair near her scalp and the other one free, she reached into her back pocket and carefully held the pointy end toward the man. And with one slow breath, in and out, she lunged at him and stabbed him in the side of his stomach.

"You bitch!" He shouted, letting go of her hair as he doubled over in pain. Katara took this chance to run. As she took her second step around him, he regained his composure and yanked her back by her hair. A minor sting to his demon form wouldn't hurt him that bad. Katara screamed in pain and dropped the knife, both of her hands going back up to his hands to desperately get them off of her.

As he stood up taller, he gave her a hatred look of pure disgust. With her eyes closed, she didn't know what was coming until pain hit her in her left eye and knocked her down onto the ground. She screamed again, not liking the sound of something broken.

"I'm going to enjoy torturing you. I'll make your pain last days until you beg me to end your pathetic life." He snarled out, still pissed about the wound to his side.

Katara shot her eyes open and searched for the blade; it was barely two feet behind her. She reached her arm out to grab it, but something hard stepped on her arm and she screamed again. The man grabbed her by her hair again and forced her up once again.

"Stop pissing me off or you'll end up dead before you reach the fun part."

The human girl wanted to make a comeback, but he yanked her again, but not before Katara attempted to kick the knife towards Botan. With her back to the blue haired girl's cell, she didn't know whether or not it reached her. She could only pray it did.

*Human World*

Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama arrived at Genkai's, all in a sour mood. They had all just recently found out that Botan was captured, along with other female humans. They all had an air surrounding them; one wrong move and they'd punch you. They were tense and on edge, not one hundred percent accurate if this was the right way to save everyone, including Botan.

"I see you all made it. Hopefully it's not too early for you boys to save many damsels in distress." The sound of Genkai's voice turned their heads towards where she was standing, an easy face to recognize. She, just like the men standing in front of her, was on edge as well.

"Whatever grandma, just point me in the direction of a portal so I can kick some demon ass." Yusuke's retort earned him a glare from Genkai.

"Hmph, gladly jackass." And with her muttered response, she motioned with a small nod of her head to follow her. Around the back was a portal, yet there had been company.

Koenma stood staring at the portal with all seven of the Spirit Defense Force members. Yusuke got angry at the sight of them, not forgetting what actual prissy's they were the first and last time he saw them during the fight with Sensui. Kurama glanced at the former spirit detective and caught his eye. Yusuke just rolled his brown eyes at his demon-human friend. Kuwabara on the other hand...

"What are they doing here?" He snarled out, his eyes narrowing. The human with the famous spirit sword attack didn't care if anyone tolerated them, but he sure as hell didn't. They were going to kill Yusuke and attempted to overthrow Koenma's orders because of his father.

At the sound of Kuwabara's voice, all heads turned to the four figures walking up to the portal. Koenma knew this part wasn't going to be easy for any of the three.