Chapter 17

Chance's POV

I'm pissed. It's been two freaking months and no one has found my girl. I feel like my life is ending. I will never give up on her even if that means i have to search everyday.

We just moved into a new house that is huge and there is a room for Tessa and I. It makes me so sad because her clothes and beloning are all moved into the room and she's not even here. Right now I'm in the kitchen trying to find details from the police or just from anyone while looking at pictures of my sweet Tessa. lately, i have been the most depressing person out there. The only thing that i am worried about it Tessa. I need her. I miss her so much. She is my everything and i cannot image my life without her.

"Yo, Yo, Yo. Chance, i think we found Tessa..." Jake yells while running into the kitchen. "I swear to god, if this is a prank i'm gonna-" "Chance, shut up, we just got a note from her. She is at her ex boyfriends house. We gotta go now!" Jake yells at me while grabbing me.

I grab an extra sweatshirt and grab a bag that has some of her stuff. I quickly also grab a bat and tazer and go right downstairs. We hop into the Tesla and go to the house.

Someone is gonna be knocked out tonight and it ain't gonna be us.

Tessa's POV.

I was able to send out a note to the boys through my ex boyfriends little son. Yes, he has a son and he is so sweet. I feel bad that he ended up with a father like him. Anyways, he somehow has not raped me yet and i am so happy about that. But he said that i looked to fat so i only get one meal a day and i am forced to workout everyday and I pass out everytime. That is the reason why he hasn't "done" it with me yet, cuz i am too fat. but he still touches me and it freaks me out.

"TESSA! Get up it's feeding time. Then you really need to workout." he says while putting a plate of food on the floor and giving me a disgusting kiss on the cheek. i look at the food and it is worse than last time. Microwaved food. Blah.

After i eat i go into the scary gym and start to workout. i see him through the glass and he is just staring at me. I work out for at least 3 hours and I have to sit down. i drink some water that tastes like metal, and i head to the disgusting showers. after the shower i head back to my room and i just sit there and stare at the wall thinking of how my life ended up like this. I used to be so happy and i loved my body. Now, i don't even smile and i feel ugly and disgusting. And i miss chance. I am so afraid he probably moved on. hopefully not.

BAM

what was that?

"TESSA, WHERE ARE YOU?"

was that...

"TESSA"

oh my god...

They are here. To save me from my misery...

_________________________________________________________________

hey guys... so it's been like what, almost a year? i am so sorry i haven't updated in such a long time. My volleyball team won states in michigan and school has really been stressing me out and now I'm on a travel team and ughhh. Again i am soooooo sorry i haven't updated but you know what i am updating now and that's all that matters right? idk when i will update next but ill try to make it soon! love you all!

- Izzy