Chapter 3.

Tessa's POV.

*the next morning*

I promised Jake one of the guys could sleep in my room. I think I might need some support for this. I head to my closet and put my of my clothes on one side of the closet and left the other side empty. I cleaned my room and moved my bed to the side so that the other bed could fit in.

I hear a knock and then my door was knocked down. "Yo what are you guys doing?" I say after moving my bed "oh hey Tess I see you are up! We are bringing the bed in and clothes. Try and guess who is coming to live with you once we get the clothes in!" Jake says while putting the bed near the bathroom.

"Jake don't you need to start your vlog?" I say while fixing my bed. "Oh my gosh. TESSA YOU'RE RIGHT! SORRY GUYS YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FINISH THIS I NEED TO START MY VLOG!" Jake yells while running to get his camera. I laugh because I also need to start my vlog. I grab my camera and start to vlog.

"Yo what up guys Its Tessa, and today is going to be a little bit different. I'm getting a roommate! yeh it's gonna be weird but you gotta do what you gotta do am I right?" I say to the camera. All four boys run into the room, stuff the clothes into the closest and run out and got it all on video "Uh okay then. I'm gonna get ready for the day and I'll see you guys soon!" and I turn my camera off.

I hop into the shower and get myself, well, ready cuz we are doing some crazy things today. We are going to do jenga but the bigger version. "YO TESS WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK WE ARE GETTING THE BLOCKS FOR JENGA" I hear jake yell. "OK" I yell back. This better be good.

*evening*

  The boys are finally back with tons of wood blocks scattered around the entrance way. "Bro this is not gonna be safe" I say while picking one up. "Yeah but it's gonna be LIT!" Anthony says while helping Jake start making the game.

"Yo I'm just gonna watch" I say and just go up the stairs. I head into my room so I could get my camera to finish up my vlog. When I walk in I see my side of the room neat and the other... well that part could use some help.

I grab my vlog camera and head downstairs. "Yo guys look what the guys are doing" I point the camera the the big Jenga game. "So um Chance what is going on here." I say to the camera with my arm around his waist. "We are making the biggest Jenga game. It's gonna be lit" he says to the camera and looks at me.

  "Yo Tess you should play!" I hear Jake and Anthony say at the same time I laugh "Bro I'm not that savage!" I say accidentally touching Chances hand. My face turns a little red and I turn to see Chance and he is smiling at me. "Are you guys going to start?" I ask with the camera still facing Jake and Anthony.

  "Yep! EMILIO, IVAN, KADE, CHAD GET IN HERE WE ARE GOING TO START" Jake yells through the house. I go up the stairs next to Jake and watched everything happen.

It was about an hour and a half later, the blocks were swaying and it was Anthony's turn. He pulled one of the blocks out and it didn't go down. I see Chance and Anthony celebrate and then I see the blocks fall down. "GUYS WATCH OUT" I yell really loud. Then I hear and light scream.

Emilio was standing their with is toe in his hand. "EMILIO! Oh my gosh bro are you okay? Erika we need ice!" I rush to his side.

  "Tess, I got it. Is everybody else okay?" Erika says in her mom voice. "Yeah" is all we hear from the boys. Emilio soon snuggles closer to me which kinda makes me feel uncomfortable but it's okay cuz he's hurt.

"Thank you Tessa." Is all I hear from Emilio.

*before everyone gets to bed*

I stayed by Emilio's side the rest of the time. He held my hand and I tried my best to comfort him. I care for him cuz he's like my brother. But from the corner of my eye I see Chance getting mad and uncomfortable.

"Alright guys I'm gonna head to bed. Night y'all" I say and head upstairs.

  When I was getting ready for bed, I heard the bedroom door open then close. I guess my "roommate" is now in here. I head out to find Chance lying on his bed on his phone.

"Chance we're roommates!" I say excitedly and try to give him a hug. "Yeah you sure you don't want Emilio?" He asks sarcastically. "Chance! I don't like him, he's like a brother! I don't want this to ruin our relationship thing that we have." I say with pleading eyes.

Chance sighs and stands up. He walks over to me and gives me a hug. "I'm sorry Tess I just, i think right now isn't the good time to talk. How about we get to bed?" He asks me with his famous handsome smi- DID I JUST THINK THAT?

"Okay!" I say and head to my bed. I suddenly feel the bed dip. "You know I would sleep better in this bed with you than mine" I hear him say. I giggle a little. "Alright good night Chance"

"Good night Tess" he says while mumbling something I couldn't hear.

I wonder what he said?

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys happy Memorial Day! Hope you guys like this chapter! Please like and comment! I will update on Wednesday!! Love you all

-izzy