Chapter 13.

Tessa's POV.

  I woke up a pain in my arm and definitely my head. Gosh what happened? I sit up and I see Chance soundly asleep next to me. Aww he looks so cute.

I sneak out of bed and go downstairs to get some Advil. When I get to the kitchen I see Anthony. "Good morning" I say and go get a cup of water and grab the Advil from the cabinet. "Good morning. Are you feeling better?" He asks me getting closer. "Yeah I just need some medicine to get the pain away you know?" I laugh a little. "You know, maybe Chance and I should switch so we could be roommates" he says coming closer than before.

Okay I'm really creeped out.

"Oh um it's okay Chance is already settled so I don't think he wants to switch" I awkwardly laugh. I keep on walking backwards until I'm stopped in the corner of the room. "I don't think Chance wants you. I know my best friend better than you. You can trust me" okay now he's just talking nonsense.

"Anthony step away from Tessa..." I look over to see an angered Chance and Jake.

"Yo I was just trying to have a conversation with her right?" He looks at me with daggers in his eyes. I try and say something but nothing comes out of my mouth. "You know I don't think you guys were." Chance says coming in front of me. "Bro we were just have a conversation." Anthony yells at Chance and I slide down the wall. "Stop stop STOP" Jake yells. "Anthony we heard the conversation. I think it'll be good if you separate from Tessa for a little bit." Jake says coming over and helping me up.

"This is BS. come on guys seriously?" Anthony says while looking at me. "Did you not just see what happened to her yesterday? She needs time to get her head straight not you creeping her out." Chance says while putting his arm around me protectively. Jake does the same thing.

"Chance, Jake please" Anthony says while looking at them both

Chance sighs "listen Anthony your my best friend but after what happened last night I think Tessa needs to stay with the people she really comfortable with." He says in a calm voice. Anthony looks at Chance than at me. "I'm sorry Tessa my emotions got into the way and I just I don't know." He says and looks down. "Hey it's okay remember I'll always be your friend but please don't ever do that again." I say and go give him a little hug. He smiles "thank you Tessa." I look over at Chance and his face looks so serious.

"I'm gonna go get ready. Um Chance can u look out for me?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles "of course." We both walk up into our room.

"I knew he had feelings for you" chance sighs and comes up to me and gives me a hug and puts his head in the crook of my neck. "Chance you can't change people's feelings about another. We just got to roll with it." I say and hug him back.

"Would you ever leave me for him?" He asks me looking at me dead in the eye. Why would he ever think that?

"No chance I would never leave you. Just know if I ever do it's because I'm forced to but that will never ever happen." I smile up at him and give him a kiss on the cheek. I grab my clothes and hop into the shower. And of course I kept the door open so chance could come in if needed. I quickly finish and put on my robe and went to my closet.

I couldn't decide what to wear and I feel a pair of strong arms go around my waist a lips on my neck. I giggle a little and blush really hard. Soon he stops and just rests his head on my shoulder. "Babe that's enough I have to get ready" I say trying to get out of his grip. "And you should too" I say finally away from his stinky body.

He laughs and hops into the shower. I pick out a red cropped sweatshirt with some adidas leggings. I also wore my red nmds and I picked out my white hate with a rose on it. Not the best but it will do. (Pic of outfit below)

  Soon Chance comes out all dressed and ready for the day

I go up to him and give him a kiss in the cheek and walk out of the room with Chance trailing right behind me.

For the rest of the day, Chance and I did some errands and for once I didn't have to worry about being watched.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the bad chapter I just finished the hardest volleyball camp in America and I have tryouts today so I'm stressing like crazy. I just want you guys to know that I will update when I can I can't do everyday. I wish I could but 1. I'm really busy and I don't have that much free time and 2. It takes time for me to write a chapter so I'm sorry for that :( anyways I hope you guys enjoy and remember to like and comment!!

PS. WE FREAKING HIT 10 K READS ON HERE LIKE THAT IS CRAZY I REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THIS I WOULDNT BE SO DETERMINED TO CONTINUE WITHOUT U ALL SO THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!

-izzy❤❤❤