Chapter 14.

Chance's POV.

So today Tessa and I decided to trick the team ten house to think that I "slept" with other girls. Yeah it's gonna be bad but I wanna see what they really think about me.

  Before this happens I'm just sitting in our room on my phone while Tessa is laying across me editing. I put my phone down "yo Tess wanna go get something to eat? I'm starving" I say and look at her. "Chance I'd love to but I still got to finish editing. Can you please go get me something if you do go out?" She looks at me with these adorable puppy eyes and gives me a little kiss on the cheek. "Fine I'll get something just for you" I wink at her and kiss her nose. I grab my sweatshirt and head out.

I go into Tessa's car and I head to our favorite cafe. I go inside and I stand in line. I look down at my phone to see a text from Tessa.

T- you know what I want right?

C- a mango smoothie and a salad?

T- okay great see you soon :)

C- bye ❤

I look up to see this really fake and creepy girl looking at me. She sees that I looked at her and came walking up to me. "Hi my names Amber, what's yours?" She says trying to be seductive. "I'm sorry but I have a way prettier girlfriend than you so if you could just step aside i would appreciate it" I say in mean tone. "Your girlfriend probably won't give you as much fun as I would." She winks at me.

Ewww I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Like no she is UGLY af.

Yeah I'm being mean but she put it upon herself.

"How about you get the f**k away from me you little bitch. (A/n younger readers don't say these words if you do I'll stop writing 👍🏼) my girlfriend is way prettier, way better, and has real boobs and ass so how about you shut your little petty mouth of yours and run along home" I spit at her. Who does she think she is.

She looks at me with horror in her eyes and runs off. Hehe good I don't need anyone but Tessa in my life. I go up to order our food and sat down to wait.

Soon I got my food and headed back home.

Once I got home I run upstairs to deliver the food to Tessa. I go into our room to see her dancing around and singing to songs that I don't know. She looks adorable. I slowly put the food down so she won't notice that I am here. I tip toe behind her and once she finishes the song I tackle her onto the bed laughing. "Guess who got food?" I say while laughing. "Yes! I've been waiting for my salad!" She gets up quickly and runs to get her food. I'm so lucky to have a girl amazing as her.

"What?" Tessa asks me while stuffing her face with her food. I smile "oh just thinking about how lucky and blessed I am to have you" I give her a kiss on the nose and put her on my lap. "Awww" she gives me a hug and then continues to stuff her face with food.

Yep that's my girl. I grab my sandwich and starting eating too. "So where are you going to spend the night?" Tessa asks while taking a sip of her smoothie. "I told Tristan the plan. I'm staying over at his house for the night. But I also need you to do is to ask everyone in this house where I am. If they tell you that I'm with someone else then act really sad and run right back up stairs. If not try and get answers out of them okay?" I tell her. " we are going to do this for the next couple of weeks and see how it goes. Also try and avoid me when we are all together so they can see that something is up." I look at her and I can tell she's a little upset about the last part but she shakes it off.

"By the way I still need to take you on a date" I wink at her and she blushes into a deep pink. She hides her pink face into my chest and I just laugh a little at her cuteness.

*couple hours later*

Tessa and I have been chilling in her room just talking about random stuff. I dressed up a little nicer so the guys could be a little bit more suspicious. I already have my bags at Tristan's house so now all I need to do is leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I hear Tessa's faint voice come from her bathroom. "Yes you will babe. I'll text you tonight until you fall asleep." I say while walking over to her and giving her a kiss on the forehead. She then gives me a big hug and hides her head in my chest. "I love you" I hear her faintly say. I don't think she meant to say hat out loud. I look down and smile at her.

"I love you too"

I give her a kiss in the forehead one more time and leave our room. I go down stairs to see Anthony, Jake, and Kade. "Hey guys I'm gonna go get food." I say and head towards the door. "Dude this late? We just had dinner like 2 hours ago." I hear Anthony say. "Yeah well I'm hungry and we don't have food here." I look at jake who looks at me very suspiciously.

"Okay... see you soon Chance." Jake says still staring at me. "Bye guys." I say go outside. I see Tristan in another car and I hop in and we drive away.

Let's hope this works.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Tryouts weren't bad but had some competition. But can I just say that WE HIT 13k READS LIKE WHATTT!?!?!? Omg I can't thank you guys enough like my head exploded. I'm trying my best to update as much as possible but it takes time and I have to be in the mode to write ya know? Anyways please comment and vote and tell people about this story!! Love ya guys!

-izzy❤❤❤