Chapter 6.

Tessa's POV.

It is time to go out with Chance. I run upstairs to my room. I see Chance and I give him a quick hug. "Hey get ready. I would wear something short" he says and winks at me. I blush and roll my eyes.

I wear some light blue jean shorts and a white crop top. I grab one of my flannels and put that on too. I fix my makeup really quick and then I grab my shoes and my handbag and go down stairs where Chance is waiting for me. His smile was big and I could tell he was excited.

"YO WE WILL BE GONE FOR A COUPLE HOURS BYE" Chance yells while picking me up and throwing me on his back. "Chance Sutton put me down!" I laugh out.

"Nah I like the view" he says as he walks us to the café.

After we get smoothies we call an uber, and we head to the unknown. Well I don't know where but Chance does. "Tessa I'm gonna put this blind fold around you okay?" he says while putting it on me. all I can see is nothing and I start getting butterflies in my stomach.

I feel the car stop after 10 minutes and I feel strong arms go around me and pick me up. "Yo be careful!" I laugh out because I can't see anything.

"Tess, I'm always careful" I hear him say. Wow such a little copy cat and I laugh in my head.

He walked for at least another 10 minutes and then he put me down and took off my shoes. I could feel the nice sand on my feet. I feel a pair of lips on my nose then my forehead and then my blind fold is off. I open my eyes to see Chance standing in front of me smiling.

"Shall we?" Chance says with his hands out. I smile. "We shall" I grab his hand and we walk through the sand.

After a couple of hours we found a dock and went to go sit down. We talked for such a long time. We sat there and watched the sun go down and talked a lot. I know so much about him now I never knew I would feel like this with anyone. The sun was down now and I put my head on his shoulder. I feel his hand go around my waist and pull me closer to him and we sat there for a while. Just being together was the best feeling I've ever had.

Soon it was time to go home and he picks me up again bridal style and brings us to the car. I don't know really what happened after that because I fell asleep in his arms.

*next morning*

I wake up to no one in my bed. Aw I really hoped that Chance would sleep with me last night. I look over and there is no one in his bed. I feel a paper crumble on my bed and I look at the note.

Hey Tessa I'm sorry I'm not there to wake you up. I'm at the gym with my boys getting RIPPED ;) anyways I did sleep with you last night if you are wondering and I'll be back soon. And I'll be back with food too.

-Chance

He is just so cute. Wait. No, what would Jake say if he found out about the date? Was it even a date? I'm freaking out right now. I need to go find Erika.

I head downstairs and I go straight to her room. I open the door and I see Erika and Jake still sleeping in her bed. I kind of stand there in shock. I mean I kinda knew she liked him but I didn't know this would happen. I slowly walk out and close the door. I go back upstairs and go get ready.

After finishing up my shower and doing my makeup, I grab a pair of high wasted jean shorts and grab one of my long sleeve shirts (always plug ;)). Right when I was about to pull on my shorts, the door busts open and a sweaty Chance comes in.

"BRO CLOSE THE DOOR, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING" I yell really loud but jokingly. "did you forget this is my room too? besides I'm able to have this great view" he says while winking at me. I look at him confused then I look down. SHOOT I DONT HAVE CLOTHES ON. I run to the bathroom and quickly put on my outfit. I walk out and Chance looks a little disappointed but then stands up. "who wants a sweaty hug?" he smirks.

"If you want physical contact with me, then go take a shower first." I say and give him a little kiss on the nose and then quickly walk out.

I head downstairs and I see food on the counter. I see smoothies, sandwiches, chips, and other foods! I run to the counter and start eating. IT IS SOO GOOD.

Next week we are going to Coachella! I am so excited. I need to go shopping also. Oh Boy next week will be packed.

------------------------------------------------------------

HEY WHAT UP GUYS ITS YO GIRL IZZY! sorry for the short chapter I just celebrated my birthday!anyways I literally just saw the concert on the team 10 live thing whatever its called and lets just say I am very pleased. CHESSA HAS TO BE REAL. sorry guys I'm freaking out but anyways see you guys next Monday! comment and vote!!

- izzy