Chapter 4.

Tessa's POV

*one week later*

This whole week Chance and I got closer. I have never felt more happy in my life. Wait, we are just friends. I don't like him, I can't, I'll hurt team 10. But he is literally my dream man. UGH why me?

Anyways, Jake got Erika and I dates. Yeah um I don't like this idea at all. They are coming from Germany so it might be hard to understand them.  But Of course Jake thought it would be a great idea sense you know I apparently can't get a guy but it's okay it's for the fans. I could tell that Chance and Anthony both were getting a little on edge when the guys came. they defiantly were not themselves. It's like seeing the jealous side of them. It's funny.

"Yo Tessa, we need to get our hair and makeup done!" Erika says coming into Chance and I's room. "yeh okay I'll be down in a minute" I say to her while I'm on my phone. When I was on Instagram, apparently our fans made a new ship.

The most famous one that was with me was Temilio. So Emilio and I. But now they are making this one HUGE. like it got all over twitter, Instagram, SNAPCHAT?, and a whole lot more. It's Chessa. The biggest ship this month. They got so many pictures from my vlog and Jakes vlogs. I honestly couldn't help but see how cute Chance and I COULD be. But I doubt it will happen. I mean I don't even know if Chance even likes me.

I grab the clothes that I am going to wear tonight and I rush to Rik's room. I lightly curl my hair and Erika does my makeup. I get dressed, put on some perfume and of course deodorant. I don't want to smell bad for this. Gosh I am so nervous and I'm regretting doing this. I don't even think the guys are that cute.

"Are you ready Tess?" Erika asks me with her hand in mine. "Nope but lets do it." I say. When the door opens I see the two boys standing there looking speechless. Yeah they should cuz I'm "beautiful".

*After the date*

That date wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Jake and them did a good job on decorating the place for the date and for how nice of a Job the food was. I have to admit I was surprised. But I also noticed that Chance was no where to be found. Neither was Emilio and Anthony. Weird.

"Thank you guys for the great night! See you guys in the morning" I say and head upstairs. I go into my room and I don't see Chance in there. I have a feeling he is in someone else's room.

I go to the bathroom and take off all the makeup and wash my face. I then put my hair into a loose bun and I get changed into one of Chance's sweatshirts (Yes I stole one but he doesn't know that) and I put on shorts. I kinda wish I was on the date with Chance instead of those two boys but hey what can you do. I crawl into bed and like 10 minutes later I hear the door open.

"Hey Chance" I say looking at my phone. "Hey..." he says while getting changed.

"So was the date fun?" he asked in an angered, sad, annoyed voice. That kind of shocked me. Is he... no he can't.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I just wish it wasn't with them and with someone else. It was a little uncomfortable." I say and look at him in the eyes. "Oh really? who would you have brought on the date?"

"Someone special to me. yeah very special." I say and looking back and forth between my phone and him. "Is the person that is "Oh so special" here in this house?" he asks taking a step closer to the bed. "Yes" I whisper shyly.

"Hmm, what letter does his name start with?" he says coming even closer. "It's a c" I say barely in a whisper. "Oh what was that Tessa I couldn't hear." "I said it's a c" I say a little bit louder.

"repeat that please?" Chance says with a smirk on his face. "OH MY GOSH CHANCE IT'S YOU" I quickly cover my mouth. I did not mean to say it that loud or even say it at all. He looks a little shocked and his face defiantly shows it. "Chance i'm so sorry I didn't mean for you-" I say and he stops me there with his handsome smile.

"It's okay Tessa, I would love to go on a date with you too." he says and winks at me. He gets to my bed, picks me up and hugs me for a long time. I don't know how long we stood there but I loved every second of it. I finally know why I feel this way. It all makes sense now.

I officially have fallen for Chance Sutton and I love him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Heey guys! I am so sorry i did not update yesterday. I just haven't had the time to be on my phone so yeah! i hope you enjoy and vote and comment!

-Izzy