Chapter 5.

Chance's POV

The past weeks I have been in LA have been amazing. I actually found the girl of my dreams and I don't ever want to lose her. Yesterday was tough seeing her flirt with the two boys on that date really set me off edge. I tried my best to keep my cool but that really didn't happen. I know Anthony had the same problem as me but I don't know why.

Anyways, I was in Tess and I's room just chillin, waiting for something to pop up when Jake and Anthony run into our room. "Bro, I need your help with pranking Logan. Tess, if you want you can come with us!" Jake says excitedly.

"Yo i'll only be able to be there for maybe an hour or two then I have dance but for sure I'll come." Tess says coming out of the bathroom. "Come on Chance you're coming no matter what" Tessa says grabbing my arm and pulling me up from the bed. "alright I'll come" Once the guys go down the stairs I whisper in her ear "I'm going only just for you" and I head down stairs and not looking back.

Tessa's POV

Chance just left me in our room so flustered and I guess a little mesmerized. Gosh what is this boy doing to me? Anyways I grab my shoes and my dance bag because right after I have dance. I head down stairs and I see the guys waiting for me. 

I see Jake pull out his vlog camera. "Yo what up Jake Paulers! Today we are going to prank my brother Logan Paul" he says. "We need to stop and get a lot of duck tape cuz WE ARE GOING TO DUCK TAPE HIS ROOM! Now let's do that thanggg" he says putting the camera really close to his face. We all go into Jakes car and head to home depot.

We grab so much duck tape I kinda feel bad for Logan. Anyways we drive to Logan's apartment and Jake has to climb up the building to open up the door. while he does that Chance, Anthony, and I wait outside of the apartment. I sit down next to Chance outside of the apartment and I see that I got a text from him?

(T= Tessa, C= Chance)

C- TESSAAAA

T-Yes Chance?

C- After dance would you like to go get some smoothies with me?

I giggle in my head. Why would he ask me this in text and not in person?

T- haha okay I'd love to :)

C-AWESOME

Chance looks over at me and his smile is from ear to ear. I look down and I see another text from Chance.

C- I also want to take you to somewhere special that I have heard. I think you will love it.

T- Hmmm if you think I love it then I know I will.

I put down my phone as I see Jake open up the door to Logans apartment. "Yo guys are ready?" Jake asks being out of breath. "Bro lets do this." Chance and Anthony say at the same time. I laugh because honestly they are twins.

We start doing his room and I couldn't help but be close to Chance. We were just having fun. I grab some tape and put it around Chance's hair and mouth. He turns to me and he looks mad. I knew that I made a bad choice and I run. I run up the stairs and I open the door to the apartment and I run as fast as I could. I could feel Chance hot on my tail.

I accidently trip on my foot and I fall and Chance is hovering over my body. this would be the perfect moment. But I can't because I don't even know if he likes me. I see that chance already took off the duck tape. "Aww did my little boo trip and fall?" he says close to my ear. I feel the heat rising up to my face.

"No I-" "Tess lets be real you tripped on purpose so we could be in this position." Chance says with a smirk while he winks at me. I blush super hard. "No! I'm just to clumsy of a person" I say while trying to get up. I gave up and chance picked me up and carried me back bridal style.

When we get back, we see an annoyed Anthony and a totally chill Jake. "Yo love birds we still gotta lot of work to do" jake says while heading down stairs. Anthony stairs at us and walks down too.

"Hey I gotta get to dance, I'll see you guys soon!" I say and give Chance a big hug. He kisses my forehead. "Bye Tess, please be safe. Text me when you get to dance? K?"

"No worries Chance, I'm always safe" I say and I run up and give him a kiss on the cheek and leave for dance.

Chance's POV

Wow. I never knew I could be so in love with a girl.

After the prank. I get home and I start pacing in my room. I have never been so nervous in my life. What is this girl doing to me? I know i'm probably fan girling right now but Tessa brooks kissed me on the cheek. Her lips still lingered on my cheek and I have never felt more happy in my entire life.

I am going to be taking her to this private beach that has perfect sand, calm waves, and we are going at sunset. Perfect and Romantic ;)

Anyways I get dressed into something casual. So a team 10 hoodie and a pair of shorts. I make sure my hair looks good and that I smell good. I NEVER want to go on a date where I smell bad. I wouldn't be able to get any more chicks. Wait. Tessa is the only chick I need.

I hear the door open. "YO GUYS I'M HOME" I hear Tessa yell through the house.

Well, here goes nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS WHAT IS UP? sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I just got back from Grand rapids Michigan from states for Volleyball! (comment if you were there) but yeah hope you guys like this chapter I will be updating on Wednesday. and, I AM TURNING 16 TOMORROW LIKE WHAT? anyways I hope you guys enjoy!

-Izzy