Chapter 12.

Tessa's POV.

  I actually slept well last night. I guess just knowing how safe I am with Chance makes me feel good. Don't get me wrong I am still really shaken up but it's not that bad.

"Good morning beautiful" I hear Chance say while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning Chance" I say turning around and cuddling up to his chest. "Are you feeling better?" He asks me while playing with my hair. "Umm I guess.." I trail on. I can't get that image out of my head. It's really creeping me out. "It's okay Tess, I'll make sure no one will ever hurt you." I smile and just stayed snuggled up in his arms.

"Babe you should really get ready, it's almost 2" Chance says while looking at his phone for the time. I remember that we have a shoot today so I need to get ready!

  I race out of bed and hop into the shower. I was almost done when All of a sudden I hear a screeching sound on the window. "CHANCE CAN YOU PLEASE GET IN HERE!" I scream really loud. I turn off the water and put my robe on when Chance comes through the door. I put my finger to my mouth to show him to be quiet and he does. The screeching sounds gets louder and Chance puts me behind him and opens the window. "Tessa get out of here now... ANTHONY, PAUL GET IN HERE NOW" Chance yells and I run out of the room. Tony and Jake run past me into my bathroom and I don't know what happened after that.

"Oh my gosh T, what happened?" Erika says while running up the stairs. "I-i heard a screeching sound near my window in the bathroom and I yelled for Chance and when he came in, i don't know I guess he saw something but now I'm really freaked out." I say while shivering. "Oh boy... umm let's go get you ready okay?" Erika takes me to her room and she gets me ready for the shoot.

While she is doing my hair I hear the same screeching noise. "Omg Rik, did you hear that?" I say while pointing to the window. "Yeah..." we both go to the window and I slowly open the curtain. I look out and I see a guy that looked kind of like the guy from yesterday but with a creepy mask on. He's holding up a big knife. I scream really loud. The window opens up, I feel a pain in my arm...

And everything turns black once again...

Chance's POV.

This house isn't safe anymore. That guy is going to die if he ever touches my Tessa. We were going around the house trying to find the guy again because he got away from us. HOW? We are freaking OHIO bros. that shouldn't happen.

We go to the backyard when I heard a scream.

Not just any scream...

Tessa's scream...

I run to Erika's window and I saw it opened. I jump through and I see Erika with Tessa fainted on her lap and Jake in front of them. I tackle the guy from the back and grab the knife. Jake pins the person down and Anthony calls the police. Within minutes the police are here and take the man away. Of course I didn't watch when they took them away I was with Tessa. Her arm got cut but it's perfectly fine now. I think...

She looks so peaceful, so innocent I just can't believe that man tried to kill her. Jake said that we are going to be getting security guards and cameras all over the place. After that happened I definitely would. Now everyone doesn't like to be alone.

Erika moved upstairs with Jake and Anthony sleeps with nick now. I'm still with Tessa which we all knew would happen right ? ;)

Haha just kidding but anyways I'm never letting Tessa out of my sight. It's up to me to look after her and protect her from anything! Damn, it sounds like I'm her personal super hero. Well I am kind of like that!

"Chance..." I hear Tessa mumble in her sleep. I look at her and smile. Is she dreaming about me? I kiss her on the cheek and I put my arms around her and pull her close to my body. I soon fell asleep with the person I love the most in my arms.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yo guys what is up?!?!  I can only update today I'm so sorry it's short but I'll try my best and make a longer, better, and more entertaining chapter next time!! But can I just say THANK YOU GUYS FOR 6K AND 100 VOTES ON MY BOOK LIKE WOW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I literally cried when I saw it. I haven't been on wattpad in a couple of days so seeing this made me cry. I love you guys and please tell people about this book and if you want  updates on my book go follow me on Instagram I just made an new account its @@team_tessasutton so go check that out for updates!! Love you guys so much!!

-izzy❤❤❤