Chapter 11. Part 1.

Tessa's POV.

The next morning I wake up to find Chance up and on his phone. "Tessa..." he sounded hurt.

Oh no.

He must have seen my vlog.

"Yes?" I say and get up. "Did you really kiss Jake?" He looked at me and I could see pain in his face. "Oh you saw it huh?" I look down at my hands disappointed in myself. "I don't know what I was thinking. I was just jealous. I'm so sorry" I say.

I feel the tears forming in my eyes. Why am I so stupid? I feel a tear fall from my eyes and land on my hands. Soon I feel Chances hand lift my chin so I can see his gorgeous eyes.

"Tessa I understand. I shouldn't have done that and since that lead to you kissing Jake it's my fault." He faintly smiles and wipes away my tears. His hand is still on my face and i can tell that he sad too.

I tackle him into a big hug and just let my emotions flow. Chance and I just sit there in each other's arms just letting everything out.

*later that afternoon*

We sat there for about a good 3 hours. Yeah I know we are pretty dramatic. But love wins right? Hehe...

I look up and and I look into his red puffy eyes and give him a kiss on his forehead. I wanna save our first kiss for a special moment. I get up and get ready for the day.

I head downstairs after getting ready I see Chance in the Kitchen messing around with Anthony. "Hey guys" I say coming into the kitchen. I see Chance eye me up and down and winks at me. I look over at Anthony and he's just full on smiling...

"Yo Tess, I made some breakfast want some?" Chance says. "Bro why would I pass up some breakfast" I say and grab the plate that was in his hand and go sit next to him. We both laugh and I just start eating. "So what's today's plan?" I ask biting into my egg whites. Dang, Chance does know me.

"Umm I don't really know. Yo Tony do you know?" Chance says looking at him. Anthony is just staring at me. "Bro earth to Tony. You okay?" Chance says shaking him, it's an awkward silence for a second. "Uh yeah sorry bro I just spaced out. Uh you should go ask Jake." Anthony never stopped looking at me while he said that. Chance looks at him and then at me. He knows something's up.

"Anthony your done eating you should go ask him" Chance said. "Fine bro I'll do it." He stops looking at me and heads to Jakes office. "What was that all about?" I whisper to him. "I don't know but I know something is up and I don't like it" he squeezes my thigh and looks at me. "by the way, how did you know the kind of eggs I like?" I ask him trying to change the subject. "Because I know you and what you like" he smiles at me and I smile back.

We hear Anthony walk back in and I go on my phone looking at the gram. "So Jake said that Tessa, Martinez twins, and I think either Kade or Tristan are going somewhere to find aliens?" Anthony said confused.

Oh shoot not this. "Oh um let me go talk to Jake about this" I get up and to his office.

"Jake why do I have to come search for Aliens?" I say "cuz it would be interesting! Besides it would be good for you to be away from Chance ever since he made that sh***y decision of going on Tinder. Tessa I can tell that he really likes you and you like him. Your my lil sis I want the best for you" he smiles at me. You see this is the reason why I'm here. This is my family and I'm never going to let anything happen with anyone on this team. "Okay fine I'll do it" I say and walk out.

I head out and go up to Chance and I's room. I close the door and just sit on my bed staring outside. I don't want to do this but I kind of have to.

"Tess? You in here?" I hear Chance's voice outside. I quickly get up and go to the bathroom. All I want right now is to be alone. I hear the door open then close. He probably saw that I wasn't in here. I walk out to find no one in my room.

Good.

"BOO" "AHHH OH MY-" I scream. I look over to find Chance in the closet laughing his butt off. "Haha sorry babe I knew you were in the bathroom." Chance says coming up to me and giving me a hug. I mean I guess I don't need to be alone. "Hey is everything okay?" He looks at me and it makes me feel happy that he's actually here with me. "Yeah I'm fine" I say looking down at my feet.

I got out of his grip and just walk to my bed. "Tess, something IS up and I need to know. Any business of yours is mine." He says coming over and putting me on his lap.

"Okay well Jake said it would be good to get my mind off of you..." I say and look down again. "Oh you got to be kidding me." I hear Chance whisper. I look at him and I can tell that he is really hurt. "Why would Jake even say that? I thought he was our bro..." he puts his face on the crook of my neck and just sighs. I play with his hair and just hug him back. "Chance, why would I ever take a break from you?" I look at him directly in the eyes. He smiles at me and gives me a kiss on my neck, nose, and forehead.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" He asks putting his chin on my head and wrapping his arms around me.

"Well I guess I'm going to go find aliens"

Tbc...

----------------------------------------------------------

Yo guys what's up sorry I haven't updated it's been taking me longer than usual to. But can I just talk about how I hit 2k reads?!?!?! Like honestly guys u are the best and please keep reading this book and tell ur friends about it too!! PLEASE COMMENT I NEED UR IDEAS ON THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS SO! And vote :)

-love izzy❤