Chapter 2.

Tessa POV.

I wake up to a warm body next to me and my first instinct to do is to snuggle close to it. I remember what happened late at night last night and I smile to myself because this warm body is chance. I can't help but sequel to myself inside my head because Chance is still sleeping.
But I'm pretty sure I don't like him. It can't. I don't want the same thing that happened between Alissa and Jake to ruin Team 10. Besides I've only known him for a day!

Chance pulls me closer to his body and puts his face in my hair and snores slightly. Yep still definitely asleep. Soon I began to doze off and soon I'm snuggled up against Chance.

It doesn't even feel like 10 minutes before we hear yelling and we jolt up and get ready for the day. Chance brought his clothes in here thinking that the guys thought we were sleeping together. Anyways I run to bathroom in my room and start getting ready.

Once I'm all done, I see chance on his phone sitting on my bed with the door opened.

"Oh hey Tessa, Jake thought u were still sleeping so he brought a air horn in but luckily I was changed and he didn't think anything of it." Chance smiles at me while we both look deep into each other's eyes. AHH WHAT AM I DOING!

"Oh okay! I'm gonna make some breakfast wanna help?" I ask "sure I can dig for some eggs" he smiles at me and we head downstairs.

We all of a sudden hear "GOOD MORNING JAKE PAULERS WHAT IS UP?" Jake yells into his camera and starts to vlog. I go into the kitchen and pull out some eggs while Chance gets the pan for me. Once we finish making them we sit down at the counter and start our breakfast.

"Why good morning Tessa and Chance! Lovely morning huh?" James says while the camera is on us. "Uh yeh good morning jake?" I say with food in my mouth and laughing at the same time. It wasn't pretty.

"Guys we have some big plans for today so be prepared for today's vlog cuz it's gonna be lit" Jake says to the camera and turns it off. "Guys something seems fishy between you two" "nothing is going on we are just friends!" Chance and I say together which we didn't even mean to.

"Uh okay." Jake awkwardly walks away laughing. "Bro that was weird." "Uhh yeah, so Tess wanna show me around?" Chance asks me with a pleading look.

"Yeh I'll show you my favorite cafe!" I say and I rush upstairs to get my bag and shoes and we both head out. "HEY CHANCE AND I WILL BE BACK WE ARE GONNA GET A COFFEE IF ANYONE WANTS ONE TEXT ME" I scream and I hear a bunch of okays.

*after cafe run*

We finally get back because I have dance in a couple of hours. During that time, we had a mini photo shoot at home for Jake's new merch. I took some pics with Erika of course and Nick. Jake asked if I could take a couple with Chance so we did.

The pictures turned out great because of Kade and I went upstairs to get ready for dance. "yo Tess, can I come in?" I hear Jake say. "Yeh!"

"Hey Tess, so they boys room where Chance, Emilio, Ivan, and Anthony are staying is to small, would it be okay if one of the guys were ur roommates?" He asks nervously. Should I agree to it? "We would bring a bed in here and make space for their their clothes in ur closet. Of course but Erika already said no and Nick of course doesn't want to share and my room is off limits so would it be okay? Your room is so big."

"Bro what if they mess up my room?" "Tess they won't trust me. I'll make sure of it. And if they do I'll have them sleep in the lagoon." Jake smiles at me. "Let me think about it. I got to go to dance. I'll give you my answer after." And I pick up my bag and go to dance.

*after dance*

I head inside and go to my room. I'm sweating my butt off but it was so worth it. Once I open my door I see jake on my bed sitting politely and waiting for me. "So do you have an answer?" He asks with his back up straight and his face looking hilarious.

"Yeh, I'll someone in here but they better not mess up my stuff!" I say before getting my clothes for my shower. "THANKS TESSA YOUR THE BEST!" Jake yells while lifting me up in a hug.

Oh gosh what did I get myself into?

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm gonna try and update every two days since volleyball season is almost done!! Please enjoy and vote and comment!!
-izzy