Chapter 13 - Didn't Want Him To Go

Waking up the next morning, I groaned at the light and went to stretch my shoulders but hit something. Something that was large, soft and warm. What the…?

“Boo? Wake up,” I shook him gently, confused how and why he was in my bed.

He grumbled at me and rolled over. “No, I’m tired, leave me alone.”

“What in the world are you doing?” I asked.

“What does it look like? Trying to go back to sleep, idiot.”

I rubbed my face in frustration. “No, why are you here, in my room, laying with me in my bed, when you have your own perfectly good room down the hall?”

“I kind of… erm… I couldn’t sleep and I was really uncomfortable so I came to sleep with you,” he flushes as he explains.

“Why me?”

He looked away again guiltily. “I kind of, sort of, maybe just might have gotten used to sleeping with you while we were away…” he murmured.

“That’s nothing to be embarrassed about, Boo. We were together every night for two weeks; it’s only natural you got used to it. You know I’d never make you get out anyway,” I chuckle at him.

“It’s pathetic! I’m a grown man; I shouldn’t need another guy with me to sleep at night!”

“Don’t say that, Lou! You’re not pathetic and never will be; you just got used to me. Besides, it’s actually a bit adorable that you’re so attached to me.”

He pouts, “I am not adorable! I am a man so I am sexy, hot, handsome, but not adorable!”

Laughing, I get out of bed and start for the door. “Whatever you say, Boo, whatever you say.” I hear him muttering about an arse named Styles as I walk out.

 I pass Liam on my way to find breakfast. “Morning, Li! Happy we’re home and you can go see Danielle again?” I smirk at him.

“Of course I am. Maybe if you could find the patience to settle down and fall for someone, you’d have a girl to come home to as well,” he retorted. For some reason, I felt a bit odd when he said I’d have a girl to come home to. It was almost as if my body was telling me it didn’t want a girl.

“I’ll leave that stuff to you, Daddy. So, what’s got you in a hurry?” Before I’d stopped him, he’d been rushing up the stairs to Lou’s room.

He looked confused for a second before rolling his eyes. “You almost made me forget what I was doing, Harry! Louis’ mum called; she wants him to go visit with the family for a few days.”

“How many do you consider a few?” I ask worriedly. I hated time spent apart from my Boobear.

“Only three days, Haz, don’t get worked up,” he reassured me quickly. Probably because last time he’d told me Louis was leaving I’d clung to Lou’s body and had to be pried off him. The other boys got a kick out of it, but I was actually upset and didn’t want him to go.

“Right, just three days…” I mumble as I continue down to Niall in the kitchen.

That afternoon, just as we finished lunch, Louis and I headed to his room to pick up his freshly packed bag. I was pretty sure my face held a depressed expression, but I didn’t care at that moment.

“Boo? You’ll be back in three days, right?” I ask, worried he’s lying and is staying longer.

“Of course, Hazzabear. I’ll miss you my little curly-haired idiot.”

“I’ll miss you too, Louis,” I said, watching as he put the bag in his car. “Can I get a goodbye hug?” I felt like a little kid asking, but it’d be worth it if he agreed.