Get the Book!

This story has now been edited and published and is available as part of a Larry collection, titled "Larry Stylinson: It's Okay".

Are you a reader of Larry Stylinson stories? Do you always wish you could have something to read when you don't have internet or the servers are down? You can now buy your very own book of Larry! The link to get the book is posted in the external link, as well as in the external links of other chapters and on my profile. To get it through Amazon, you can either search the book title or my name, or use the link on my profile.

Book Description:

"Larry Stylinson: A Fanfiction" is a collection of stories written by three authors (Kaitlyn James, Danielle Copeland, and Bridie Scott) about the internationally popular boy band "One Direction."

In the first story, "There's a Reason" (Kaitlyn James,) Harry and Louis are forced to lie to the world and everyone they care about when their management team forces them to act like they're in a romantic relationship. As time goes on, however, through tears and longing stares, Louis and Harry discover that there may be something more to this relationship that neither of them thought would have been possible.

In the second story, "Accio, Love," (Danielle Copeland) (AU) Louis and Harry are two students at a school for witchcraft and wizardry, and they find that the most powerful incantation may be the words "I Love You."

In the third story, "Hide and Seek," (Bridie Scott) Louis has started falling for Harry and is desperate to tell him, but when Harry's sister is rushed to hospital, Louis realizes just how hard this might be. As the obstacles pile up, so does the heartbreak. So, will Louis say those three words?

The book is 300 pages; color cover, B&W interior. Dimensions are 5.5"x8.5"

Published by SCOUT Publishers.