Chapter 6

\\\\Massive shout out to @AnissaCartagena for her hilarious comments. I was dying after I read her chapter three comment. THERE WILL BE A SEMI IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER SO ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE A DOLL AND ANSWER IT.

After Charlie's last beating I couldn't fall back asleep, my mind was just too awake. I began to think about this one and a half week I've know the Cullens. I've grown a lot mentally knowing I have people who like me. And then there was Emmett. I don't know when, I don't know how but he has helped me understand that not all men are like Charlie. That there really are men who care and aren't completely bad. But in less than two weeks I have been able to see that men can be trusted. Edward and Jasper aren't all that bad either, even though we aren't that close they are still nice to me and try to make me feel welcome. And maybe, one day if I look back I will see that living in fear did nothing for me. Wallowing in self pity got me no where and it wasn't until I let go I was happy.

The rain stopped hours ago leaving the house in complete silence. Charlie hadn't been coming to wake me up lately, he'd leave early and come back late. I watched the sunrise from my window, the pastel oranges and yellows blended with each other perfectly. I wouldn't mind watching the sunrise every morning. My attention was brought back to reality by my phone buzzing from Alice.

I'm coming to get you.

You don't have tooooo

Nope. Expect me to be at your house everyday at 7:30 every morning before school.

There's no way I'm winning this is there?

Nope. There isn't. And I'm helping you get ready for your date today after school.

What was I supposed to tell Charlie? Should I tell him anything? Should I just sneak out or just leave? I heard Alice pull up so I grabbed my bag heading for the door. I locked the door behind me, the chill of the wind sweeping through my hair.

I walk out to the car quickly suddenly a little cold from the wind. "Good morning!" Alice chirps, it's only us in the car today.

"Morning..." I say getting in fully before she rockets forward.

"So I already know what your going to wear,  and I think you're gunna love it. And before you ask, no I will not tell you where you are going." She bounced a little in her seat smiling.

"Did you plan the entire thing after he told you I said yes?" I groaned

"No. He actually planned it out. I only chose what you are wearing." Alice pouted.

We pulled up to the school next to the Volvo and a jeep, which I assume belongs to the Cullens because no one could afford a nice jeep like that. The parking lot was deserted but I didn't mind. As we stepped in the building the following final bell rung loudly. Alice and I went in different directions to our first classes. I walk slowly to my first class not wanting to sit through a lecture I already knew. I walked in the class which was oddly silent.

"Pop quiz Miss Swan." Mr Grant smirked handing me a test. I sighed walking to my seat looking over the test as I walked.

The test was pretty long and boring, like Grant's lectures. I finished the quiz pretty quickly turning it in, knowing it would annoy Grant. He sort of hates it when no one pays attention but does well in his class. Emmett looked up from his test shocked that I was done already. But hey, when you have to stay in your room after school everyday and on weekends you get pretty desperate for things to do. I pulled out a book from my bag trying to distract myself for the rest of the period.