Spying Mission

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh,Hancock,you're back.Thank you for everything"I smiled at her as I took the jar of new water from her hand and placed at the nightstand.

"Kid is asleep now so I guess there's not much to do"I told her as she just gaze at the sleeping form infront of her.

I noticed her expression and she seems to be zoning out.She seem..sad?Or is she thinking something?I couldn't make it out her expression but somehow deep inside my heart,its telling me that she is somewhat in trouble or so I thought.

"Umm,if you don't mind,we could trade info about each other?"I broke the silence and I saw that she seems a bit shocked as she realisef that she was spacing out.

"Trade info?"she ask as she raise her eyebrow at me and I nod my head excitedly.

"Yep!Like,what we like,our hobbies and stuff like that"I chimed happily as I smiled at her and she just stood there,debating with herself on whether she want to do it or not.

"Alright,if kills this boredom now"she sighed as both of us took a seat at the chair near the window while the sun was getting ready to hit the day.

"Okay,so what is your favourite thing to do?"I ask her as I look at her face.

"Hmm,well I don't have any favourite in particular but I guess I like talking a walk,baking and reading"she said.

"Oh!Me too!I like to do those things too!I'm not good at baking though but I like trying them!"I exclaimed happily like a kid who is high with sugar.

"Well,if you like,I could teach you how to bake when we have some free time?"she said with shyly as her gaze constantly watch me back and forth.

I just stare at her with a bit shock took over me and I without I realised,I smiled as big as I can like a bright sun.

"You will?!Thank you!I'm looking forward to that time!"I took her hand in my hand and shake her hand up and down as I laugh.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I was surprise by her reaction and mostly my reply of course.I don't know why but I feel really comfortable around her.I barely knew this girl yet she seema to radiate with a unique and fun aura around her.

I couldn't help but to smile as I let out a small laughter while joining with her cheery's laugh.

Just then,a flash of the image runs through my mind which make my laugh die down.I didn't realise that my grasp on her hand started to loosen as I was lost in my thoughts again.

Again..That event that I don't want to remember again..How I despise it so much..

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that the doctor notice something was off.

"Hancock?What's wrong..?"she ask me and I snap back to reality.

"Ah..It's nothing,really..Just got lost in thoughts for a bit.."I told her as I smile a bit at her but her face holds doubt but I manage to cut it off before she presses it more.

"Well doctor,I need to go now.It is getting late and I really had a lot of fun time with you today even though it's just a moment.."I smiled at her as I stood from my place.

"Aww,already?Hehe,okay then but don't worry!I'm sure we'll meet again somewhere!Take care now!"luckily she bought my words and I nod my head at her as I head towwards the door to return back home or not..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I just watch Hancock's figure dissappear after she slide the door from her back.