Whitebeard The Big Man

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Right now,all of us are heading to a place where Shanks recommended us to see,for backup help altough none of knew exactly where we're going but if Shanks said it like that,then we might need extra help.

"Say Mihawk,where are we really going exactly?Who are we asking help for?This curiousity is really getting to me ya know!"I whined out loud and this earn a small chuckle from the male beside me.

"An ally of Shanks,from what Shanks told so far but exactly they are kinda like rivals.They once clashed with each other back then too"Mihawk explained and I gasped.

"What?!Is that how Shanks lose his arm..?"I whispered at him and he just chuckled more as he shakes his head.

"No,no,that's because the knucklehead save Mugiwara back then from a Sea King"Mihawk explained with his calm expression.

"That's a relief still,if they had a fight before,I doubt that it was just a normal fight.."I sweatdrop at the scary thought,imagining that two powerful people fight with each other.

I believe that Shanks allies are not ordinary people,like Mihawk,he is very strong among the top sword wielder and Zoro even said that he once lost a fight to him too back then.So,I wouldn't try to take any of Shanks friends easily though.

"Here we are!"Shanks said out loud and we were standing infront of a big old building that seems to be crumbling in time yet it didn't.

"I kinda get a feeling of knowing where we are.."Bonney muttered to herself and I just arched an eyebrow at her words.

This is making me nervous but I gotta keep it calm.Whoever he or she is,we're gonna need all the help we can if we want to take on Doffy and his family.

We step inside the building and it was slightly cold.I stood more closer to Zoro to get more warmth while Zoro was slightly blushing to himself and Sanji was glaring at Zoro.

"Who are you guys?"a yellow haired guy asked us and we stopped in our tracks.

"My name is Shanks and don't worry,their with me"Shanks introduced himself but judging from their looks,seem like they knew each other but then again why did Shanks have the need to introduce himself?

The yellow haired guy just stare at us till his gaze fall on me.My gaze didn't faze and he just keep staring at me as if he was looking through me.

"Follow me then"he said cooly and start walking,leaving all of us in confusion."What's that guy problem?First he stare at us like he was going to eat us then suddenly follow me?"Perona puffed her cheeks in anger for some reason and I just sweatdrop as I try to calmed her down.

'I can sense that he must be one of Shanks friend subordinate.I know he looked a bit funny but can't let my guard down.Strangely when he gaze at me,I didn't feel any fear at all..His eyes looked strangely calmed?Well,no time for that,gotta keep my head in the game!'I thought to myself as all of us start following behind the yellow haired guy.

I walk fast enough to reach by Shanks side and he gave me a sideway glance with his lips curved into a small smile.

"What's wrong (R/N)"he ask me as if he knew that I was gonna question him but its not something serious to say the least.

"Who's that?Do you guys know each other?"I ask him,my head slightly tilt upward a bit because he was a bit taller than me,sadly to admit."That's the righ-hand man of my friend,or rival to be precise.His name is Marco The Phoenix.He's a devil fruit eater too,that's why he got the name"Shanks explained briefly,his eyes just looked forward and I gaze at the yellow haired guy,that is called Marco.