A Friend Or A Rival

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She just stood there while I gaze at her,trying to gain some clues from her appereance.I only knew so far the she had a green hair flowing down to her waist part and her eyes look a bit different but I couldn't look much at them because she interrupted my thoughts.

"My,where's my manners~?My name is Monet and you can say that I'm an accquintance the person exactly~"she giggled a bit and I just gaze at her with suspcion.

'The person?If she IS an accquintance of Kid then why didn't she mention his name rather than using the third party call?'I thought to myself and I was thinking on saying it outloud but I stopped myself as I sense that she is a mysterious person.

"I see,well it's nice to see that you visit him but I'm afraid that the visiting hour has already pass now and I need to tend to his status now"I told her and she just smile at me.

"Oh,really~?My,it seems I took my time too long~I'm sorry for all of the trouble miss.."she trails on as she tilts her head to the side a bit.

"(R/N),the practical doctor"I reply her as short as I can because I don't feel like telling much info to this person.

"Ah~I see,well excuse me then~"she said as she make way towards the door.

Just as she past beside me I manage to hear her a quick question which almost caught me off guard.

"Are you his girlfriend little one~?"she ask me and I was almost startle by her sudden question.

"O..Of course not..!I'm just a doctor and he is my patient..!"I told the green hair lady and she just giggle to herself.

Without a word,she just exit the door and left me alone by the now sleeping Kid on the bed.

"Who was that person?Her name was Monet earlier isn't..?"I try to recall on what just happend and I shake my head of the thoughts.

"Whatever!She is probably one of his girlfriend after all but I couldn't shake the feeling about her eerie aura that surrounds her.."I hold my chest with my left hand as I stare outside of the window while the curtains flutter slowly as the wind blow by smoothly.

I took a seat beside Kid and continue examining his condition for any abnormal or sickness.Afterward,I just stay in the room,waiting beside him if he wakes up soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Fufu~Looks like Master is gonna enjoy a new accompny after this~"the girl giggled to herself while she accidently bump into one of the New Day Hospital nurses.

"Ah~I'm sorry~I wasn't watching where I was going~"the green hair girl cuts the lady off before she could say anything further and just brush past through her after the small incident.

"Hmph,rude"the lady scoffed with annoyed and anger as she continue walking to her destination.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Just as I was reading some medical books near Kid's bed,I heard a small grunt.I quickly put down my book and saw that Kid was already awake.

"Good evening Kid"I let out a small laugh as he position himself in his bed with his eyes looking sleepy.

"Oh,evening.I must've long pass out huh?"he yawned and I just nod my head with a smile.

"Yep,you sleep like a baby"I laugh at him and he just glared at me till our cheery atmosphere was interupted by the sound of the door slided open.

Both of us glance to the door and saw a beautiful and tall lady while wearing a nurse attire.

"Hm?Looks like someone is already here"she said outloud and I just sweatdrop as if she was saying I'm not in the situation at all.

"Umm,hello,my name is (R/N) and I'm a practical doctor who is assign to tend to this patient's care"I introduce myself as I stood from my seat to bow my body a bit to her as she makes her way to us.

"A practical doctor?Shouldn't a doctor supposely do other things than tend to their needs?"she ask she stood infront of me while examining me.

My sweet bsicuit,she is amazingly tall.I sweatdrop as I try to find my courage to speak and not intimidate by our difference in height.

"Oi,shouldn't you tell your name too?She has already tell her name after all or maybe you don't have one?"Kid cut me off and I sweatdrop with panick.

I glance at him as I scolded him mentally.Why did you have to do that Kid?!He didn't say anything but just gaze at me with a serious look.

"Hmph,I do have you rude lowlife and my name is Boa Hancock,your supposely assistant"she glared at Kid and he return the same glare too.

I was stuck in between while I was mentally screaming in my head to stop these two.Now I feel like I'm the damsel in distress right now.

"Ahaha..!Okay guys..!Let's not get into fight now..Let's just have a nice conversation between us okay?"I laughed nervously as I hold both of my hands infront of each of them.

"Alright then,nice to meet you then Hancock"Kid glared at the lady.

"Same here Mister Eustass"her words seems to laced with venom as they glared at each other.

Goodness,what have I gotten myself into?

"Okay..!Well that wraps up everything,do you guys have any plans to do something for now?"I ask them as I try to cheer up this unsettling atmosphere.

They just keep quite as they glare at each other.I facepalm and let out a long sigh.

"Hancock,can you help me by refilling this jar with some fresh water?Thank you"I smiled to her as hand her the empty jar.

She didn't say anything but just huff and took the jar from my hand as she head out from the room.

"Alright,why do you guys are having a staring contest now?"I turn around to face Kid as I put both of my hands on my hip.

"What?She was the one who was rude after all and I don't like her.She's not my kind of type"Kid huffed like he was a little kid and I let out another sigh.

"Come on Kid,she doesn't have to be your type and everyone has their own personality after all.Besides,she is not that bad,that's probably who she is"I try to convince the red hair male as he glared at me.

"Then I have mine too isn't?I don't like how she is being rude to you..."he muttered to himself as he look away with a hint of blush on his face.

I just stood there and blinked for a few minutes as I try to process what he just said.Was he trying to protect me?

Without I realise,I was smiling to myself and soon I let out a small laugh which annoyed the red hair male more.

"W..What is so funny about..?!"he scolded me with his face is flush red with embarassment as I try to control my laugh but sadly,I couldn't.

"Haa..I'm..sorry..It's just..I found your action adorable"I told him as I wipe the tears that escape from the corner of my eye after that laugh.

"Tch,idiot.."he mumbled to himself and I found his reaction was adorable and I ruffled his hair.

"Stop that you women..!"he scolded me more as his face was getting redder and it could put his red hair to shame.

"Aww~You're so adorable Kid~!"I ruffled his hair more which surprisingly,he didn't try to stop it but he did just trying to avoid it.

"Why you..!"I think I overdid it because the next action really caught me off guard as he pulls me into his bed and start tickling me.

"S..Stop..!I..It..tickles..!!"I panted between my breath as I try to escape from his iron grip but sadly,his hold was too strong for me to escape from his destructable tickle.

"Haha,giving up already?"he laughed as he enjoys his revenge on me.

While both of us were busy revenging on each other,a person was standing behind the outside door while hearing to our fights.Her haird covered her face as she then head to do her task.

= = = =