A Bird Always Drop A Feather

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

It was a normal day at the hospital.Everyone was working as usual while I tend to the patient's conditions.Most of them are good but for some of them,lets just say there are some perverts who always keep eyeing me and end up me scolding them.

Everything was great after the event,where Law and Luffy were having some problems and all but they made a promise not to make me worried again.

I've been watching over them and they seem to be doing fine,for now though but still,I keep an eye out for them.

I was resting near the vending machine again,just to take some coffee break.It was a long day after all.There were some serious case today like accidents and fighting but other than that,so far is in a good state.

"Oh,having a rough day today?"I heard a familiar voice speak to me so I looked up and smiled at the person.

"Hey Zoro,you could something like that"I laughed a bit at my statement and invited him to take a seat beside me as he gladly accept it.

"Heh,don't beat yourself up now or you're gonna get sick easily"he laughed at me and I couldn't help but to join his laugh too.

"Hehe,yeah,thanks for reminding me mom"I counter back at him and he just shot a grin at me till he messes with my hair.

"Hey!"I pout angrily because my hair is now a mess and he just laugh his butt off at me.

I shake my head with a smile as I comb back my hair.

"So,what have you been doing Zoro?Anything new?"I ask him as I took a sip of my hot chocolate drink.

"Nah,nothing new.I wanna doze off but that swirly eyebrow kept bugging me with his nag so now I'm pretty much bored"he clicked his tongue in anoyyance when he remember about Sanji.

I just giggle at him and lean my back to the wall.

"You guys are always fighting aren't you but without you two too,I can bet the atmosphere must be quite a dull..."I told him without looking at him but I know he was watching me.

"Really?Heh,I guess so.With everyone too,without them,I guess things must be boring.Especially you"my ears perk up as he mentioned about me.

"Me?Hehe,I'm not that special or anything Zoro.I'm just a silly ol girl who is quite a handful"I laugh at myself while feeling a bit sad towards myself.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupt when a pair of hands grasp my shoulders roughly but not too tight though.My face came to meet with Zoro's face who is just a few inches away from me but held a serious expression.

"Don't say things like that okay?You are important to me,to all of us (R/N)..If you didn't come into our life,we probably wouldn't have much advanture like we used to..Since all of us start working,we start to have less advantures or time together but you,you made us all back together again.So don't say that you're not important got it?"I was shocked by his words that I was left speechless.

Slowly I started to feel that his grip on my shoulders loosen till I felt a strong hand rest on my head.

"You're apart of our family now okay?"after his statement,his serious expression turns into a smile and I was still shocked by what just happend.

I close my eyes for a moment and open them with a smile on my face.

"Hehe,okay"I told him and he messes with my hair.Again.

I scolded him and both of us laughed at each other.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Its good to see her smile again.I was worried that she might saying bad things about herself again.

She is important to us.She is like a family to me,to all of us.I cared so much for her so I can't allow her to say such a thing to herself.

I've been having this weird fluffy feelings around her though.Am I sick?Probably.One thing I know was it was a good feeling.If anyone ever dare to hurt her,they'll have to pay a big price for it and I mean it.

"Well,gotta go and do my round now kiddo.Now don't stress yourself up again okay?You can call me or message me anytime if you ever need help or anything okay?"I told her as I stood up from my seat.

"Hehe,alright mom~"hearing her giggles really make me warm on the inside and I just laugh at her.

"Haha,very funny (R/N)"I tell her and she just grin at me.

"Have a nice day Zoro and don't slack off!"she waved at me and I just raise one my hand at her.

"I know"I laugh a bit to myself as I went off to do my shift.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I watch as his figure slowly disappear from my view and I went back to do my job.

On the way,I met with Perona who seems to fixated watching the small television that is hanging at the wall.

"Hey Perona,what are you watching?"I ask her as I came closer to her side to see what she was watching.

"News flash!Today,25 people have been reported missing and police officers have been searching for any clues but only to be met with dissapointment due to unsuccessful attempt to find for any clues that might lead to this mystery disappearance.One of the police officers reported that they only found a pink feather which leaves many question to the society.Next report is.."

"25 people went missing..?"I said to myself as I was shocked to hear about the news earlier.

"(R/N)!I didn't notice you were there before!You scared me!"the pink girl exclaimed in surprise and I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Ehehe,sorry Perona,didn't mean to scare you.So,earlier about the news.."I trail off my words and the pink girl seems to get what I was trying to imply by nodding her head.

"Yeah,shocking isn't?25 people disappeard at the same time!?Crazy isn't!?"the girl exclaimed loudly and this time,I nod my head at her words.

Exactly crazy.It doesn't seem impossible for this kind of situation to happend though but at the same time?It seems like its almost like a coincedence or more to like a planned crime.What peeks my curiousity was when the news reporter,mentioned about pink feather that the officers found on the crime.

Somehow it sounded mysterious yet familiar but I can't really say it.I just keep it to myself and try to research about it if I even remember about it afterwards though.

"Oh yeah!I almost forgot to tell you!Trafalgar was looking for you and I think he is in his office"said the pink hair girl with a welcoming smile.

"Oh?Really?Well,I guess I should go then,thanks Perona for telling me"I thanked her and she just smiled happily at me.

"Don't let the doctor wait too long now~!"I heard Perona's voice laughing at me after I'm a bit far from her.

"I..Its nothing like it at all Perona..!"I fumed with embarassement at her and the girl just laughed at me as she skip to her work.

"Seriously Perona.."I mumbled to myself as I try to cool myself from the embarassement earlier.

She must be thinking that me and Law were into some kind of a lovey dovey relationship.I'm really gonna get that pink hair girl back someday.

I thought to myself as I walk towards my destination.

= = = =