Living Louder

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Where is Traffy and (R/N)?They are so late.."I pouted boringly as I slumped my body on the table.

"Maybe they will come here soon Luffy but its rare to see you so gloomy since you're the one who will swallow down the whole buffet by yourself"my friend Usopp said as he stare at with confusion,seeing my state.

I guess he was true.I don't even have the feeling to eat but the thought of her never seem to budge off from my mind.I missed her so much even though we meet sometime.

I sighed more till someone knocked the door.

"Coming!"Nami said outloud as she went to open the door and my head jerk up from my slumping position as I was so happy that it might be (R/N) but it turns out to be the other person.

"Oh,Traffy,you're early!I didn't think you would come here though"Nami teased Traffy as I saw he tried to avoid from making an eye contact with her and for some reason his face was slightly red,maybe he had a fever?

"Are you coming alone Traffy?"Robin asked him as his face returned back to his normal expression.

"Yes,is (R/N)-ya already here?"he ask and for a moment,I felt a tug of worried in my heart.

"She hasn't come yet...Isn't she suppose to come with you Traffy?"I ask him as I stood beside Nami who is holding the door with one of her free hand.

"What?I thought she was suppose to arrive here already.I did insist on coming along with her but she said that she'll be fine by herself and she just left with that.."Traffy told me as his face holds concern and worried.

"You just left her alone?!What if something bad happend to her?!Why didn't you just come along with her?!"I shaked Traffy's shoulder with worry.

"Luffy!Calm down!I'm sure (R/N) is gonna be alright!She is a strong girl after all!"Nami try to calm me down and I stop shaking Traffy's shoulder who seem shocked by my sudden action.

As the air get more tense and akward,we heard the door suddenly got knocked by someone and all of us were quite.We exchange glances with each other and finally Nami let out a sigh as she sees that no one was going to open the door so she went to the door and turn the door knob.

We were nervous till the tense atmosphere were changed into a cheer and surprise.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

Well,here we are.We were standing infront of the door and oddly enough,I didn't hear any music at all or any voices.Did we arrive too early?I shake my thoughts away as I knocked on the door.

"What's wrong (R/N)-san?"Shank-san ask me as he saw the nobody answered or opened the door for a few minutes now.

"I don't know..Someone should've open the door by now but-"my words were cut off as the door finally open and revealed the brunette hair girl.

"(R/N)!"the person exclaimed as I was suddenly got attacked by a surprise hug and if it wasn't Shank-san and Mihawk stopping the impact,I would've fall down to the ground by now.

"We were so worried about you!We thought something bad might've happend to you!"Nami exclaimed worriedly as she inspect my face for any injuries I think.

"Whoa,whoa there Nami!Calm down,what happend?Why do you guys looked so worried and surprised?"I ask them as Nami finally let me go.

"Well,you were taking a long time to arrive here so we thought that something bad might've happend to you"Zoro explained the situation to me and Robin trails on after Zoro's words afterward.

"Also,Luffy and Traffy almost ends up in a fight because they were worried about you"Robin said with a serious expression while Law and Luffy's face turned deep red.

"Ohh~I see,hehe,I'm sorry for making you guys worry..I did get into some trouble along the way,but thanks to Shank-san and Mihawk,I was saved"I smiled at them as everyone's gaze in the room now focused on the two male behind me.

"Oh!You don't mind right Nami if they join the party too?"I ask her with a sheepish smile and she just sigh with a small smile curved on her lips.

"Well,I don't see why not"she put both of her hands on her hip and I was so happy at that time along with Shank-san that both of us end up hugging each other again in happiness while some boys were glaring at our sweet embracing moments with jelousy.

"Well then!What are we waiting for?!Let the party BEGIN!!"a guy with a long nose exclaimed excitedly and everyone cheered.

Everyone had a lot of fun at the party even me.I even got to meet with some of Luffy's new friends.The long nose guy was called Usopp,the funny-looking cyborg was called Franky,the pervert yet friendly skeletom was Brook and last but not least,the cute little reindeer,Chopper!

Its been so long since the last time I went to a party like this since I'm mostly stay at home so I rarely go to parties.

"(R/N)!Who is this guys with you?I don't think I've seen them before"Luffy ask me with his head tilted slightly to the side while making his cute curious face.

I try to calm myself down from lunging at this adorable vet with my hugs as I took some deep breaths.

"Well,this is Shank-san,he is one of my patients,well used to but now he is all better,"

Luffy nods his head while his mouth was shaped into 'o' and Shank-san laugh to himself as both of them shakes hand with each other.Law already know him because he was the one who introduced Shank-san to me in the first place so he just sip into his drink while his eyes were closed.

"And this Mihawk,he is a friend of Shank-san"I told them amd both of the male shift their gaze to Mihawk beside me.

"Shishishi!Nice to meet ya!My name is Monkey D.Luffy!Thanks for saving (R/N) when she was in trouble!"Luffy holds his hand to shake with Mihawk and he took it as they gave a firm shake.

"This is Law,he is my supervisor at the hospital"I told Mihawk as my hand gestured towards Law.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr.Law"Mihawk greeted Law with his deep raspy voice as he nodded his head towards the doctor.

"Pleasure to meet you too Sir Mihawk.I hope you enjoyed the party for tonight"Law said.

I smiled to the four males who seem to be getting along but somehow,there's this funny feeling that I've been getting since these four males introduced to each other.Maybe it was just my imagination?

I just shake the feelings off as we enjoyed the party.It was really fun.We pranked each other.We eat lots of food and Luffy even did an eating challenge with his friends.

We partyed till it was late night and those feelings were a great memories.

= = = =