24. Dectection

Over the next week me and Seth took turns staying the night at each other's houses, without the knowledge of Sue and anyone else of that matter; it's not like she knew because sometimes she stayed at Charlie's. We didn't know how long we could keep it up, but we had to tell them sooner or later.

It was Friday night-family night-so Seth and Sue was around Charlie as well as me. After dinner Charlie and Sue left to help Billy with party decoration for Jake's 20th which was tomorrow, but Charlie didn't know that Jake didn't age.

"Are you kids alright here while we go to Billy's for an hour?" Charlie asked.

We both nodded.

"If you need us, ring us." Sue said. And after that they left to go to help Billy. We sat and started to watch a movie, in each other's arms like the way it use to be before we started growing up and things got difficult. After a while Seth seemed to look bored and disinterested with the movie.

"Are you bored?" I asked in an apologetic tone.

"Maybe a little bit." He said.

"Well what do you want to do then?"

"I can think of a couple." He laughed raising his eyebrows. It took me a couple of minutes to catch his drift," No, we're not doing it on Charlie's sofa."

"Who said anything about a sofa." And before I knew it, he had dragged me on the floor on top of him.

We started laughing, which was interrupted by deliberate coughing coming from in front of us. We both looked towards the door and there stood Sue and Charlie with shocked expressions. Me and Seth both clambered to our feet and straightened up. "What do you think you were doing, are you two together now?" Charlie angrily questioned.

"Yes, and you probably think we shouldn't after the way I left her." Seth explained.

"How did all this happen, why ?" Sue looked at us concerned.

"Because...I've imprinted on her." He blurted out. Sue seemed to be happily suprised and a smile grew on her face but on the other hand Charlie just stood there confused. We just told him we would explain later.

The next day was Jake's birthday, and well our friends were going to have a shock when we turned up together. We were the first to get there, as usually, and Jake didn't seem too surprise by it, he was just happy we were finally together. We sat in the old shed while we waited for other guest to arrive." I think I actually fell in love with you here, right in this spot" Seth murmured as we sat on Jake's old couch in the shed. All I could think of was that moment, then I remembered what followed...

" yeah then Leah broke my nose." I started to laugh and he did too. It was interrupted by Jake calling us back in as more people started to arrive. Billy's tiny house was filled to capacity, everyone had just about squeezed in. A few of Sam's pack scowled in the corner. "What's up with them?" I whispered curiously to Seth.

"They're just pissed off you're back with me because they think you're a traitor. Don't worry about it, it'll cool down." He whispered back kissing me on the forehead.

As I enjoyed myself once the party got into full swing, something was still stuck in the back of my mind; the werewolf problem. People were dying over town, Charlie was going out of his mind, we needed to find out who it was, so we could put a stop to them.

Leah walked over with Josh, she was heavily pregnant at this time.

"We're just so glad you're together, we couldn't have you two arguing in front of your nephew all the time."

I had almost forgot that I was going to be an Auntie something to look forward to. This was another great moment of the week. I'd got Seth back and I was going to be an Auntie soon, what could go wrong with my life now?