2. Return

On Friday most of dorm was busy packing, rushing round to get their possessions they borrowed out to friends and such. I was waiting for a taxi to take me to the airport, my flight was at six, so I had 3 hour, when I heard my name being shouted from the distance. I turned around to find Nicholas behind me," you left your jacket at my house." I grabbed the jacket in embarrassment, as people were staring. We were both 17 and teenagers speculate and create false rumours. I smiled and thanked him for the jacket and he smiled back,"Bye." He wished me as I got into the taxi.

The plane journey was strenuous as always but I slept through it. I landed in Port Angeles Saturday afternoon, I made sure I had my necklace and ring on when Seth picked me up, like he promised when I left. After I came out the terminal I realised that Charlie was the only one there, it disappointed me a bit. " Hey kiddo, you've grown." Charlie said whilst hugging me. Well I had been a year and a half, so I was bound to have grown, because I couldn't phase as much while in college. After an hours drive to forks, we returned home to find my room in the same state as I left it, untidy in most ways. My good old chevy was still parked up in the drive way, at least Charlie hadn't gone and sold it. Me and Charlie went out to eat, for kind of a celebration dinner of me coming home. Not much talking went on between us as it seemed that we were quite hungry.

The next day I unpacked, and headed to go see Josh and congratulate him. When I knocked on the apartment door,Leah answered it. I didn't even know the were living together. What had I missed in the past year and a half? "Hey" Leah greeted me with a smile. She only seemed to start being nice to me after dating my brother. She led me to the living area were Josh was sat down on the sofa, Leah regained her place next to him. I sat down on the chair to right of them,"I've just come to congratulate you both."

"Thank you." Josh said," you are coming?"

"Yep." I replied. "Guess you two are both excited?"

"Yes, do you want to see the dress?" Leah asked excitedly. I had never seen her so happy.

"Yeah," I answered as she lead me upstairs to the wardrobe, when she stopped. She looked guilty of something, she started pacing back and forth. "I have a confession to make." She blurted out.

"Go on"

"Well," she hesitated."I'm pregnant."

I was speechless, I just stared for a moment. "Have you told anyone?" I wondered.

"Just you."

"How far along are you?"

"Only a couple of weeks." She whispered.

She then finally opened the wardrobe. Her dress was beautiful, white with small silver rhinestones around the top of the dress, she had a long white netted veil too and a small silver hair band. Her shoes were amazing, flat but classy, much like the dress they had small silver rhinestones on but in the shape of a bow, not that you would see them under her dress.

I stayed there all morning talking about what had happened when I was in Oxford. "So anything happened whilst in England?" Josh asked intrigued.

"Erm, well I ran into a bit of trouble and you could say that this lad saved me."

"Well I want to meet him."

"What?" I said puzzled.

"Anyone who saves my little sisters life,needs to be thanked. Why don't you invite him to the wedding."

That night I debated on whether to invite him, I would decide tomorrow, I had about two weeks until the wedding. I couldn't wait for tomorrow because I would try see Seth for the first time in a year and a half.