Two years

After Sigyn had calmed down enough to be able to walk without getting lightheaded, Loki lead her through the maze of trees which they had run through, until they finally thinned out and revealed the town, continuing as if everything was normal, but sparing a glance or two at their Queen and her consort.

Thor was currently occupied by around 6 children all clinging to one arm, giggling with glee as he lifted it, dragging them with him with a joyful roar. One little girl kept clinging on as he kept swinging and swinging, letting out a hearty laugh and refusing to let go of the god who was providing her with so much fun.

The little girl finally let go with a breathless laugh, her cheeks flushed bright red and a smile lighting her face. Thor watched her run away back to either her mother or friends as children usually did, to tell them about their encounter with the god of thunder, before he turned and noticed Sigyn and Loki appearing at the tree-line.

Sigyn's hand was intermingled with Loki's, as Thor found it so often was, and held it with a desperation of which Thor wasn't sure was love, or perhaps fear. As they got closer, Thor could see how Loki was positioned slightly ahead of her, trying to act as a sort of a shield between Sigyn and the outside world, and how Sigyn's breathing seemed to be a little more accelerated than usual, as well as how her eyes were flicking between Loki and anyone who got close enough for her to see.

They slowly made their way back, Sigyn trying to compose herself somewhat, before spotting Thor and slapping a false smile upon her face. She didn't run towards him, nor did she make an effort to steer away, yet Thor could tell she'd rather be anywhere but here at the current moment.

They finally ended up by his side, Loki still holding on to Sigyn's hand, Sigyn clinging back. Rather than initiate conversation and perhaps explain his abrupt and sudden departure, Loki simply nodded at Thor, gave him a quick smile, and began leading Sigyn back to Myrkr, whom was being attended to by Korpr, who was feeding him a carrot currently.

"Where are you going?" Thor jogged quickly to catch back up to the pair, Sigyn still somewhat tense and fidgety and Loki, as always, protective.

"Back to the palace, Sigyn needs rest." Sigyn said nothing but the exhaustion in her eyes spoke for her. Whatever had happened in that forest it had clearly taken a very intense toll on her.

Sigyn brought herself upon Myrkr's back, the horse gladly accepting his rider and letting her get on without haste, however when Loki tried to mount, the creature gave a little jump just to make it that much harder. Sigyn smiled, but it was somewhat empty.

Loki finally mounted, wrapping his arms around Sigyn's waist, waiting for her to call Myrkr into a canter, only for her to give him a gentle nudge into a walk. Korpr, who had been feeding the steed, gave Loki a little wave, which he returned gladly, before facing the front and drawing his attention to Sigyn, who was staring at Myrkr's mane, either trying to comprehend something, or simply lost in thought.

As they once again disappeared behind the tree-line, this time in the direction of the castle, Sigyn leaned into Loki's touch and allowed herself to relax somewhat on her horses back. She let her head fall upon his shoulder and accepted when he pulled her closer, tightening his grip on her.

"Are you going to tell him?" Her voice was barely a murmur, however it was still understood.

"Well, I suppose I have to, I can't simply scurry off every time he mentions Odin and leave it for him to figure out, it would take him years." Sigyn gave a breathy laugh, still processing the visions which she had been granted by Loki and only somewhat involved in the conversation she initiated.