Better a scared queen than a dead one

Whilst Loki had somewhat of a life changing revelation in the Queen of Vanaheim's bathroom, the queen herself was simply resting against the door, waiting for Loki to open it, or perhaps continue the conversation in some way. Still feeling the chill of the door on her back, she got up and made her way to the bed, dragging the blanket off it and bringing it back to the door, wrapping herself up and leaning back agains the oak.

She heard nothing from the other side, only somewhat even breathing from Loki, who at the moment was trying to make sense of every thought flying through his head, and trying to get as far away from the door as possible, as quietly as possible, afraid that if he started panicking that the frost would spread all the way to the door and harm Sigyn.

Of course, realising you were completely enamoured by the woman you literally share a bed with is somewhat of a revelation to someone, and so as expected the frost started spreading from where his fingers touched, infecting parts of the room he brushed against. He thanked Valhalla that is was a large room, if not he might of had to remove any bare skin from the ground completely.

Sigyn, still leaning against the door, saw Amora step into the room. Both arms folded behind her back, holding some sort of platter. She look at the empty bed and begin to search for Sigyn and Loki, before her eyes fell upon the bathroom door, and her queen leaning causally against it, and sighing slightly, her head shaking.

"You both missed breakfast." Sigyn shrugged nonchalantly, smiling slightly at Amora.

"But you love me anyway." Amora sighed and brought out a platter of food with almost every sort of breakfast assortment you could think of. Meats, fruits, bars of protein and two goblets of juice carefully balanced on the one platter.

"You do love me!" Sigyn giggled to Amora, pulling the plate towards her.

She put it down to the side of her, taking one of the goblets for herself, and leaving one for Loki. She brought a grape to her mouth and was about to take a bite of it before she realised her partner, just behind the door she was using as a support, had absolutely none of the feast in front of her.

Tentatively, she turned to the door and gave it a soft knock, waiting for Loki's reply.

"Yes?" He seemed further away from the door than before however Sigyn chose not to question it, knowing that he was simply doing what made him comfortable. If he wished to be slightly further away, that was how it was to be.

"I have food, are you feeling well enough to eat?" He sighed, knowing he was going to lie through his teeth simply to get out of food, and begging with everything he had that his stomach gurgling wouldn't betray him.

"Perhaps later." He said, trying his best to sound somewhat sickly, though he did feel slightly nauseous, it wasn't because of a disease.

"How about," Sigyn spoke through the door, trying to sound sympathetic, though it wasn't especially hard for her, "I have half, and leave you half to eat on through the day, and if you want more, you can call Amora?"

He sighed, knowing full well she wasn't going to be satisfied until she knew he had eaten at least a little, being that she was worried about him simply when he was somewhat reserved.

"Alright." He replied, somewhat quietly, in such a way that made Sigyn think he was falling asleep perhaps. Instead, it was just that he was smiling quietly to himself within the room, finding himself a little happy despite the situation.

And so, whilst Loki was locked in the bathroom, afraid to come out, Sigyn chatted to him about what her day was going to be like, how she dreaded whatever meeting Lord Balinire was going to spring on her due to his absence, and what she would have for dinner, and bring back for him, should he still feel ill by then. Loki sat in relative silence, occasionally butting in with some sort of a quip or a joke about whomever they were talking about, before hearing a tinkling giggle just beyond his reach.