Easily

THERE IS A DESCRIPTION OF TORTURE IN THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE IF IT TRIGGERS YOU DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER

Sigyn could pinpoint the exact moment everything went wrong from there. She remembered clearly how Loki had instantly reacted negatively to that word, how he had instantly pushed away from a confused Thor and how he had turned away, as quickly as he possibly could. She remembered how he had gone for the forest; minimal casualties. Of course Sigyn had chased after him, and it had been extremely easy due to the trail of ice which was following him, spreading from where he stepped. However she found he ran much faster than her, simply for longer legs and practise she guessed, so actually catching up to him was to be more of a feat than calming her Sigyn guessed.

As she kept running deeper and deeper into the forest, where light would usually become somewhat scarce, she found that the unnatural glow emanating from the ice was lighting her way through the relative darkness which was trying to envelop her.

When she finally caught up to him, Sigyn saw Loki pacing within a clearing, his fists clenched dangerously and his eyes screwed shut, trying to gain control of the frost which had made its way to the edge and was beginning to climb up trees. His jaw was clenched dangerously tight, making his breaths come out a lot harsher than intended.

"Loki?" He froze, but did not relax and did not open his eyes.

"I can't. I can't talk to him not when he doesn't know." He was practically growling. She knew that it was because of him being triggered, him being afraid, but should Thor walk in it simply would look as if his brother was furious at him.

"Then tell him." Sigyn said.

"I CAN'T!" Loki had exploded, frost climbing the trees at double time and killing them instantly, finding ways to branch out to others and eventually leave a circle of death around them. Thank god for that spell or Sigyn would be a part of said perished circle.

"How do it tell my brother, someone who was raised by the same person as me that the saint of a father he loves so much is a disgusting, violent man?" Tears had begun to build in his eyes, welling dangerously and threatening to fall.

"If someone told you your mother, a person you loved and believed in, had tortured them till they couldn't scream for their throat was so raw and bloodied," Sigyn took a step back, somewhat surprised by the revelation, "Till your skin on your back was practically hanging off, every part of you wanting to die than have to deal with the alternative."

He was shouting, almost every tree shaking with the rage that he felt towards a man he had once trusted and how it had ruined him. Of course Thanos had bashed him up plenty, but Odin? Someone who he had previously looked up to? That was too much. That was Loki Laufeyson's breaking point.

Sigyn took a step forwards, making intention to comfort him, however she was waved off by Loki who had begun to stride around his dead clearing.

"All I create is death, not just for myself but for other too!" He laughed hysterically, humourlessly and dangerously. This wasn't a man who had been hurt, but one who had been pushed to the edge and pushed over several thousand times.

"I invaded a planet, I couldn't stop myself, it wasn't me and yet still every death was at my hand, then my mother who was stabbed by a creature who I aided and YOU," He strode up to Sigyn, a pained smile painted broadly upon his face, giving him a maniacal look, "Even when trying to help me it hurts, oh how you pain to calm me."

Another laugh followed this, only this time Loki collapsed in front of Sigyn, the tears finally falling upon her feet and resting there, cold rather than warm.

Sigyn kneeled and made to take his head in her hands, only to have him flinch backwards, trying to escape her calm simply because of the effect that it would have on her later, and how he hated hearing her scream, hated watching her cry and beg for it to stop.