PROM!

-.- You guys seriously don't know how many times I had to restart this chapter. It kept getting deleted as I was wrtiting it. But today I don't got morning shift, I don't gotta work tell 1PM tell 9PM...And tomorrow (Tuesday) I might be going to Toronto Zoo and come back Wednesday so if I do there won't be another chapter tomorrow. Sorry. Anyways I'm gonna get back to writing this chapter AGAIN. 

Amandas P.O.V 

When I woke up to get ready I saw my dad in the kitchen but didn't hear my mom anywhere "Where's mom?" I asked looking around then back to my dad, he still didn't say anything so I walked into their room and saw all the drawers on the floror from my moms dresser with no clothes in them. I stood there for a minute still trying to take in the fact that my parentd might have actually broken up and that she is gone. 

Sure my mom can be a bitch but that doesn't mean I never want to see her again, she has her good moments sometimes and no matter what I will always love her. I turned around to see my dad leaning against the wall "Where did she go!?!" I said loudly but he still didn't say anything "WHERE?" I asked yelling with some tears slowly racing down my cheeks, my dad took a deep breath and began to talk "She. She left with...with" With!? She left with someone? "Who dad?" 

He looked at me, I could see the horrible pain in his eyes "W-with another man." There was a moment of silence..with another man?! I never thought my mom would cheat on my dad! "Go get ready, got a long night ahead" he said braking the silence and walked to the kitchen and started  to cook breakfast. 

I went to my room and started to do my hair, half way through my dad called me for breakfast. I walked over to the kitchen and sat down at the table, my dad started to laugh "What?" I asked confused, he looked at my hair and laughed some more "I'm not done okay!" "I know!" he chuckled. 

Jakes P.O.V 

"JOOOHHHHNNN!?!??!?" I yelled trying to run over to John who was driving the bus "What?" he asked as if I scared him "Are we almost there?" I asked while sitting down on the edge of the seat "Well we got about a hour to get to the shop then-" I got up and ran back to the living room "ASHLEEEYYYY" I yelled while running "What what?!' he asked jumping out of his bunk "We are only an hour away!" I said catching my breath "Really?!" "Yeah" he open his mouth but I interrupted him "I CALL HAVING A SHOWER FIRST!" I yelled and ran into the bathroom. 

Jinxx P.O.V 

I herd someone running around and well yelled, I got out of my bunk and saw it was Jake, he was running yo John then to Ashley then into the bathroom. But the best part is. He had a huge smile on his face the hole time! And it was a real smile! This is going to be the best night for him and his date!

                                                    ***Later that night***

Candaces P.O.V 

After we were all called to the stage and all that boring stuff of the night we all went out for dinner with our parents, Amandas mom wasn't there for dinner tho, I wonder why. 

Everyone was talking at the same time to each other so it was really loud! After dinner everyone walked outside infront of the restaurant and started to say bye to their parents. 

"Bye mom" I said and gave her a huge "Bye sweeti-" she stop talking while we were still hugging, I went to turn around to see whu she stop talking. I turned and saw a guy standing not far from us, my mom ran infront of me to block my view "Cm'on, I'll drive you back to school" she said and grabbed my arm and started to pull me to the car "No mom, Amanda is driving me!" I said trying to pull back, I turned around quickly to look at the guy again, he was walking closer.