Double Date!

Sorry I didn't post this Chapter in a while, busy with school projects and stuff. But it's posted now so that's good right?!?! I really hope you guys are enjoying my story and sorry if it's not the best, it's my first Fan Fiction. But if you ever have ideas or anything for the next Chapter don't be scared to let me know your ideas infact they would probably help me a lot! Even tho I only got 2 votes.. thank you to who ever voted(: And I thank all of you guys too for reading!(:

Candaces P.O.V 

It was really quiet this morning, I didn't hear my mom,,maybe she's at work..But I didn't hear Kayla either..maybe she's with her friends. I don't know and I don't care so what ever. 

I got out of bed and check the time ''Oh my fuckn god it's 11:00AM!'' I never usally sleep in this late, I usally wake up at 9Am...10AM the lastest, I guess I was tired last night. Just the thoughts of last night made me smile, it was the best night of my life I would do anything to live it again well not anything but it was just amazing. 

I took a purple pair of pants and a black v-neck shirt that was see through so I put a white tank top underneath, I went and had a shower, as if the day was almost half over, I wonder if I'll get to see Jake today?! I hope so..Maybe I'll hang out with Amanda, I should tell her about me and Jake...We are dating right?! I'm pretty sure we are I mean like what kind of friends hold hands almost all night and kiss more then once?!?! None! So yeah I'm dating Jake Pitts! 

Oh. My. God. I, Candace Burillzz (I put the extra z cause I like to xD) Anyways...I Candace Burillzz am dating Jake Pitts the Jake Pitts from Black veil Brides! I can't go telling the world or acting all crazy cause I'm dating him like sure he is in the band that like saved my life but I can't act like a fan anymore. 

When I got out of the shower I did my hair and every day makeup. I checked my phone and I had 10 text messages and 5 miss calls...who the fuck would try so many times? 

Text #1: Hey(:
#2: Hello!
#3: Hi?? ): 
#4: D': Hello....
#5: Heeeyyy baby girl!!(; <3
#6: Baby??
#7: Are you mad at me?
#8: Did I do something wrong?
#9: I'm sorry if I did...please answer me!?
#10: Misss yoouuuu!!!! ): <3

Missed calls #1: Uhm hey Candace..whatsup? Uhm..well I just wanted to know what you were up to but I guess your busy so umm uh- yeah bye..
#2: Hey, uhm I tried calling 20mins ago but you didn't answer, I was hoping you would this time but I guess not..
#3: Haha yeah it's me again, umm..I guess your still busy?!?!
#4: K last time! I swear haha but when you get these calls could you call me back? I really want to talk to you!...I-I uhm...I miss you.....bye.
#5: Okay this is the last time and I swear to god! But I was actually kinda hoping you would answer this time, I really do...do miss you even tho it's only been 11hours since I last saw you...SHIT! No I'm not keeping track!!! I swear ugghh man I'm stupid, gosh you must think I'm weird now, *Sigh* I'm gonna go now before I do something else stupid...so yeah bye..please call back oh yeah before I hang up! I herd about Amanda and Ashl----------------Beeeep Beeep Beep

That was all from Jake haha awe (:

I guess his time was up on the answering machine but Oh my fuckn god he is to funny and cute and oh my god just amazing. I should call him back now. 

On phone with Jake.
*Rinnng*

Jakes P.O.V

I was talking to Ashley about later tonight when my phone rang, I picked it up before the first ring could finish. IT WAS CANDACE!!! Yay!!(: Oh my god calm down Jake!