Fun Fair.

Candaces P.O.V

It's been two days and Jake hasn't text me. I thought he was off for two months now!? Maybe he doesn't have feelings for me anymore. Maybe he never did. Just thinking about how that could be the situation made me cry a little, I didn't want this to be those one week crush then move on. I want to be in a relationship that last more then a month or two, I want it to last  like two year or more. But like that would happen I mean he is Jake Pi- oh, I got a text I hope it's him!! 

I jumped off my bed and ran to get my phone that was on my desk, it was from Amanda. I haven't actually talked to her for two either. 

-Heeeey omg guess what!!

-Haha, hey Amanda, and what??

-Guess.

-Um, you got a puppie?

-LOL no, but I would like a puppy xD 

-I don't know...What? Just tell me!!!

-_ _ _ _ _ _ And I are dating. Guess who.

Some one with six letters in their name...ummm...I really don't know who that could be. She didn't tell me she has a crush on anyone so..

-Amanda, I really don't know. Just tell me!!

-Fine A S H L E Y!!

-Wait what?? Ashley Purdy????

-Hehe yup(:

-Omg Omg Omg!!! Tell me everything!

-K, meet me at the park in 20 k?

-Okay.

I put on my short shorts I got from Hot Topic that are black in the front and white in the back with my black and white BvB shirt, black and white gloves, black converse with white lace. Yes, I was all black and white xD I did my make up the way I do it every other day, then I did my hair the scene style. ''Bye!'' I said while opening the door to leave ''Where do you think your going?'' I turned and my mom had her arms corssed and looked at me ''To go hang out with Amanda..'' ''I should ground you!'' What the fuck? ''Why?!?!'' ''For the way acted last last night! You had no respect for Dan!'' I rolled my eyes and walked away, ground me what ever! Maybe I would have been more nice if she told me things before it happen! Oh my god just think Candace three more months tell school is over and you get to move out. For ever. 

I got to the park but Amanda wasn't there yet so I went on the swings for a while. 

I went on the piknik table and saw Amanda walking, she had pink short shorts, black v-neck shirt, white converse. ''Hey!!'' ''Hey'' She came and sat down beside me ''So....spit it out! Everything!'' Amanda smilled and then it slowly fadded away ''What? What's wrong?'' ''K, I'll tell you everything.'' 

''I was bored yesterday so I went for a walk to the hill'' she pointed to a hill not far from us ''When I herd a hunk and it was James'' That basterd what the fuck did he want oh my god I hope she didn't get hurt! ''D-Did he hurt you?'' she showed me he wrist ''A little but it's not me, it's Ashley. Ashley said he wanted to surprise me and he came when James and grabbing me and told him to let go of me but he would so Ashley ran to him to beat him up and James pushed me to the ground and I hide by a tree, I didn't know what to do. James kept punching Ashley and I got scared and yelled his name then he looked at me then got punched again but then he got on top of James and kept punching him. James left and yelled it's not over, Ashley and I went to my place and I cleaned him up. Then my dad came home and all three of us talked and Ashley got my dads permission to go out with me cause he protected me from James. And that's how it happen.'' 

Oh my gosh I can't believe all that happen to Ashley and Amanda! ''Ashleys okay?!?'' ''Yuup.'' Thank god they were both okay ''Well I'm happy you two are dating now!'' Amanda smilled at me ''Wait, what about you and Jake, what's going on with you two?'' She nudge me with her elbow and wink ''Nothing.'' she then glarred at me ''I told you about Ashley and I so tell me about Jake and you!''