Hospital.

I got this all planed out xD I was bored at work and I kinda wrote the chapter on 3 pieces of paper >:D So yeah, I'm gonna write this pretty fast. Well if I can, I'm kinda watching 21 Jump Street even tho I've seen in theathers before I'm watching it again xD Pretty funny! 

Amandas P.O.V 

I woke up to the sound of loud sirens, I open my eyes but seconds later my vision went black again. 

Candaces P.O.V 

Jake and I were in the limo talking tell my phone started to ring, It's my mom..."Who was it?" he asked as I put my phone down not answering it "My mom" I said. 

My mom kept calling after the forth time I gave up and answered it, "What?" I asked annoyed "Are you ok?" she asked worried "A little annoyed! But yes, I'm fine."  I said then looked at Jake and rolled my eyes. "You're not with Amanda?" she asked confused "No, I'm with Jake!" i said...I'm a little confused now. "Why? what's wrong with Amanda?" I asked worried and Jake looked a little confused and worried too "Meet me at the hospital!" She said quickly then hung up before I could say anything else. 

"What's wrong?" Jake asked and held my hand "We-Amanda and Ashley are in the hospital." I said about to cry, Jake got up and yelled to the driver to go to the hospital and fast! 

When we got to the hospital, Jake and I ran in holding hands, I was holding my shoes in my other hand along with a part of my dress so the bottom didn't get runned. 

When we got in the hospital I put my shoes back on and looked for my mom, "There she is!" Jake said and lead the way to my mom "What happen?" I asked, I'm still mad at her but right now my friends are hurt and I gotta find out what happen.

She didn't say anything just pointed to the t.v. Jake and I turned around and looked at the t.v, the news was playing.

ON T.V:

Police say that not one but TWO! Tires on this truck *Shows picture of crashed truck* exploded  while this 40 year old man Bradley *Show pic of man* who was driving. He lost control and crashed into this car! *Show picture of crashed car*  Where police found two young adult by the name Amanda and Ashley who were in the car stop at a red light. All three were just rushed to the hospital not long ago. 

I looked at Jake "You think they are ok?" I asked as tears filled my eyes, he polled me into a hug and rubbed my back " I hope so". A few minutes later later Amandas dad came running in the hospital "Where is she?" he asked looking around "Where is my daughter?" he yelled and walked up to a nurse "What's her name sir?" she asked walking up to the front desk "Amanda" he said quickle while looking at the computer "She is in room 108" she said, Amandas dad started to run to her room "But you can't....go in yet" she said realizing that he wasn't there anymore. 

I looked at Jake and we both began to follow Amandas dad to go stop him.

When we got to him, he was yelling to the docter saying that Amanda is his daughter and that he has the right to see her "Sir, I believe you but your going to have to wait! You can't see her yet" 

I walked up to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder comforting him. This is my first time ever hearing him yell at someone. 

He backed up leaning against the wall across from the room Amanda is in. He sat down still against the wall and hide his face in his hands. I looked at Jake who looked sad as much as I was, I walked up to Amandas dad and sat down beside him and rubbed his higher back then leaned my head on his shoulder. 

Jakes P.O.V 

"I'm going to see what room Ashley is in" I told Candace then walked down to the main desk "Where is Ashley?" "Last name?" "Purdy" she began to type his name I'm guessing "Room 128" she said and looked at me "Thanks" I said and turned around. 

I then saw Ashleys parents walk in "Jake!" they yelled and ran over to me "Where is Ashley?" they asked "Room 128, but we can't go see him yet" I assumed since we can't see Amanda. "Oh" his mom said sadly, we walked over to the waiting room. 

We talked for about an hour tell Candace came down "We can go see Amanda now" she told me then looked at Ashleys parents, I looked at them and they looked at me confused "Oh sorry, this is Candace, my girlfriend. Candace this is Ashleys parents" They all smilled and said hi "Oh and Amanda is Ashleys girlfriend" his parents laughed a little "We know" "Right.." I said and turned around to walk away, I feel pretty stupid now, of course they would know! Duh. 

We walked to Amandas run and slowly walked in one at a time. "Hey Amanda" Candace said and sat down on a chair by her bed "How are you feeling?" she asked softly "My head hurts, bladly.." she mumbeld "Yeah, you must have hit your head hard..Doctors said you'll be fine, but you can't leave tell maybe Monday" Amandas eyes were half closed now "W-When is..What day are we?" she asked then looked at me "Ashley?" she asked, that was the first time I have ever been mistaken as Ashley, but she does have her eyes half closed and she did hit her head so...yeah. 

"No that's Jake" Candance said holding Amandas hand "W-where is A-Ashl..." Candace jumped up and looked worried, I left the room and looked for a doctor "Doctor?!" I yelled in the hallway looking around, a doctor finally came "Yes?" "Uhm, Amanda in room 108 passed out" I said, the doctor rushed in and sent us out to the waiting room again. 

After a couple of minutes the doctor came back "She isn't in a coma or anything but she probably wont be up tell tomorrow" he told us "Can we still stay?" I asked "Well I don't really see why you should stay-" "We are here for Ashley Purdy too!" Ashleys mom said "Oh" the way he said oh didn't seem good "Do you know anything?" his dad asked "Uhm, yes. Well he hasn't woken up" his mom gasped and put her hand over her mouth, tears started to race down her cheek. 

That's the end of that chapter, sorry it toke longer then I wanted it to or maybe any of you but like I said at the beginning of the chapter, I was watchign 21 Jump Street. But it's over now. 

Comment!! Vote!! Fan!!

Bye~Peace