The last goodbye!?

Sorry I didn't post this Chapter last night, had a really long day and I was tired. But here it is now xD N' sorry if it's not to long I'm dying my hair, well some of it...Purple! xD But hope you enjoy it. 

Candaces P.O.V 

Jake sat down across me at the dinner table cause his mom took the seat beside me, I don't know why but I'm not complaining! She's really nice! We talked about random things while Jake and I were fooling around, we were kicking each other lightly and stuff like that with our feet haha, I was trying hard not to laugh or anything mostly cause Jakes mom was talking. Jake hit his foot on the table, it made a loud noise and made the table move, I tried to hide my smile and not laugh "You okay there Jake?" His mom asked "Yup" Saying in pain and gave her a fake smile. "Alright.." Is dad continued "So..Jake, you haven't told us yet!" His dad put his fist under his chin and looked over to Jake "Huh? Told you what?" "How you and Candace met!" he continued. 

Jake looked over to me then his mom and his dad "Well.." He started to tell his parents how we met after their concert. "And yeah, that's how we met." "So who's Amanda?" His mom asked us "She's my best friend, she's actually dating Ashley." I told her. "Ash! Dating! How long do you think this one will last? Have they slept together yet?!" His dad said joking around "Actually they've been together for about a month and a half and haven't slept together.." I told his dad, "Whoa, I gotta congrats that kid!" He laughed then continued "No no, I'm joking, I'm proud of him. He must really like Amanda!" "Yeah he told me! He is serious about her!" Jake added. 

After dinner Jakes mom made him and his dad do dishes since her and I made dinner. We both sat in the living room, she told me about Jake when he was younger and showed me a couple of pictures. xD He's so cute! 

The guys walked in after doing the dishes with some tea for his mom and I. "Awe thank you Jake!" I said with a smile as he gave me a cup then sat down beside me "No problem babe" I pecked his lips then took a drink of my tea. After an hour of talking again Jake drove me home. 

We got to my drive way, I sat there and looked at my house. I'm kinda scared to go in. I looked over to Jake "Thanks babe, for tonight!" "Haha, no problem, any time cherry lips!" I smilled and gave him a kiss which turned in to us making out. 

After about 3secs of tongue war I broke the kiss and looked over to my house again "Something wrong?" Jake asked "I'm actually kinda scared to go in.." He put his arm around me "Why?" "I don't know. But I should go in now." I looked over to him again and kissed him goodbye "Night babe!" "Night Cherry lips! Text you later!?" "Okay." I got out of the car and walked on my porch and looked back at Jake, he was still there, I then waved goodbye and blew a kiss and he did the same back and started to slowly drive away tell I walked inside. 

I quietly closed the door hoping no one herd me but when I turned around my mom was there. I had to face her sonner or later. "Where the FUCK were you?!?" "I was with Jake.." My mom started to walk closer to me with her arms crossed "For how long?" "I don't know, an hour?!" "DON'T FUCKN LIE TO ME! YOUR FUCKN SCHOOL CALLED ME! THEY SAID YOU DIDN'T COME BACK FROM THE BATHROOM!" "Okay si maybe more then an hour!" "YOU SKIPPED ALMOST 5HOURS OF SCHOOL! AND YOU DIDN'T COME HOME FOR DINNER OR TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE OR ANYTHING!" "LIKE IT WOULD EVEN MATTER! You were probably with Dan and Kayla! Who cares anyways? It's just one day! Plus Jake is leaving in 2 days!" She walked out of the room and came back in with my school bag and gave it to me "Go to your room and catch up on your work! And your phone! You can get it at the end of the week!" "ARE YOU FUCKN KIDING ME?!" "NO! Now go!" She pointed up the stairs "AARRRGGG I SHOULD'VE WENT WITH DAD!" Her eyes grew whide then she glared at me and smacked me across the face. 

I held my cheek trying to hold my tears back "Candace! I-I'm so sor-" I felt tears racing down my cheek. I turned around and ran upstairs to my room and hide my face in my pillow crying. I lift up my head to breath and saw makeup on my pillow "Shit." I mumbeld, I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face then took off the cover of my pillow and put it in my basket with my dirty clothes. 

I tried to do some of my work but I was tired and couldn't keep my eyes open so I went to bed. 

Jakes P.O.V

I tried texting Candace 5 times now, why isn't she replying?! I'll try to call. 

Phone Call: 

"Candace?" 

"Who's this?"

"Um..It's Jake!"

"Oh! You."

"Um....Yeah. I tried te-"

"Listen I don't want you with my daughter anymore! You got her in trouble today!"

"Ma'am, that was only once and I swear I didn't mean to!"

"I don't want to hear it! Never talk to her again. Bye."

"Wait what? No! Listen-"

 Beep beep beep...

She hung up the phone and so did I. As if that just happen. 

I got up and ran upstairs "Jake?" My parents both called "Leave me alone!" "Please." I continued. 

I layed on my bed and thought about what I've done. I ruined our relationship, I can never talk to her again and it's all my fault! "IT'S MY FUCKN FAULT! I'M FUCKN STUPID!" I yealled while throwing my pillows against the wall. "Jake?" I herd a knock on my door, it was my dad "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" it was quiet for 10mins tell I herd my mom at the door "Jake, sweetie. Open up please!" "NO! I'm never leaving my room again!" "Jake please! We can try and help!" "NO!" "Jake! We won't leace tell you op-" "ARRG Fine!" I got up and open the door while whiping my tears away before they walked in "Now what's wrong?" "It's all my fault!" "What is?" My mom asked while sitting down beside me rubbing my back "I got Candace to skip school to hang out with me so I could give her, her gift for her birthday. But then she almost got killed but I got her off the road-" "So you saved her!" My dad asked and sat down beside me mom "Yeah and I got a concusi-" "A CONCUSION?!" "Yes but-" "Oh my gosh Jake! Are you okay?" My mom started to freak out "MOM! I'm okay, it's not the point!" "Are you sure?" "Yes! THE POINT IS...something happen to Candace and I tried to call her vell but her mom picked up and said..said...." I was trying so hard not to cry but I felt a couple of tears go down my cheek "Jake, what is it?" my dad asked "I can't talk to her again." "WHAT? Why not?" my dad jumped up "Cause I got her in trouble." My mom gave me a hug "I'm sorry Jake!" "I'm tired, I'm going to bed." "Okay Jake, Night." "Night" my parents walked out of my room and closed the door. 

I fell on my bed and started to cry again and hide my face in my pillow and soon found myself falling asleep. 

That's the end of this Chapter guys! Comment?? Vote?? How is it? Hope it's good. Holy shit it's 2AM! Wow. Busy day. Purple hair dye didn't really work out /: It's kinda blue but Idk. Anyways next Chapter later. Of little heads up I'm actually going to start a Andy Love story! I'll post the first Chapter soon! So yeah check it out and tell me what ya think!