If He Can't Live, What Gives Me The Right To?

I wasn't going to update on this story but @Zebrahcake really seems to like this story so I'm writing it for her! Sorry if it's not to long /: 

Candaces P.O.V 

Jake and I were sitting on the couch watching well somewhat watching t.v, we would talk about random stuff or we would start making out. 

The show we were watching was now over and they were about to show what's playing next and when they show what's playing next they usually say the time, and yes I'm lazy at the moment and don't want to get up and check the time. It was showing what the show that was playing next is called along with the time, I was just about to check the time but Jake got in my way, he started kissing my neck and went up to my jaw bone and started telling me how much he missed me. 

I got a quick look at the time, it's 4PM, I can go get Ammanda out of the hospital now, she's been pretty depressed all week, she won't stop blamming the crash on herself even though it's not her fault!

Jake and I started making out for a while when I thought of Amanda again "Shit" I said breaking the kiss "What?" he asked then kisses me again "I gotta go get Amanda! I told her I'd be there around 4" I told him and got up "I'll be back" 

I got to the hospital and went to Amandas room "Hey Amanda, you ready to go?" I asked while walking in, I looked at the bed where I thought she would be but she wasn't there..Where is she? I ran back to the lobby "W-Where is Amanda?" I asked "Room 108" "Yeah, NO she isn't there!" The nurse looked at me confused then called some doctor guy down, he looked at some stuff on the computer then looked at me "She wasn't there?" "NO" I kinda yelled, I'm really worried, I don't want her hurting herself and I kinda have a feeling that something bad is going on. 

The guy called another doctor and asked him to go check the room. When the guy got back he said she wasn't there. The doctor then started to look at the cameras, I leaned over the desk to look too, the nurse told me to back up but I told them to go back "T-That's her! WHY IS SHE ON THE ROOF?!?" 

I started to run upstairs while the doctors called for help. 

I finally got to the roof, she was walking to the edge "AMANDA!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could, it didn't help that she was on the other side and the building is pretty big!

Amandas P.O.V 

If he can't live what gives me the right to? 

I'm serious about this, Ashley is the only guy I love and will ever love! If he dies then I'll be miserible for the rest of my life, but if I end it now, I won't have to. We can be together but in like the spirital world. 

I looked down and saw cars going by, people that looked like little aunts and smaller buildings. I saw some cop cars pull up and ambulance, you would think that since this is a hospital they would have a garage for the ambualnces to be here, but no, they got their own stationg place.

I leaned forward a little and got dizzy, I took a step back and looked around. I took one last breath then held it as I put my foot out, I look under my foot, there was no roof top under it. I closed my eyes and started to lean forward. I felt my body go forward and swing back and fall. 

I herd lots of crying and someones arms wraped around me. 

I herd other people run up and were yelling, seconds later some people picked me up and brought me back inside. 

Candaces P.O.V 

While some doctors and nurses were looking at Amanda a doctor started talking to me in the waiting room "She's going to have to take therapy" he told me and gave me some paper "Do you think Ashley will wake up?" I asked worried "I can't really promise anything. And there isn't much we can do right now" he told me, he looked away for a second then back to me, I was now starting to cry "I'll do the best I can but for now, you and you're friend are going to have to find a way to take your mind off of him" he told me then walked to his desk. 

"This is the number for her therapist" he handed me a little cardboard paper with a girls number on it. Minutes later Amanda came back down, I carried her stuff in the car and got in. We sat in the car for a couple of minutes not talking or anything.

"W-Why would y-you do t-this?" I asked trying to hold back the tears "I-If he can't live...w-what give m-me the r-right t-to!?" he told me while crying "Amanda! WE DON'T KNOW YET! HE MIGHT MAKE IT!" I shoted. It was quiet for a couple or mintuse, I then deccided to start driving.