Prom Shopping!

Sorry for the long wait guys, I didn't have any ideas for this chapter tell now so yeah here is this chapter hope you all enjoy it!(: 

Btw: Remember, Candace doesn't know that her mom told Jake not to talk to her!!

                                                                   ***Friday***

Candaces P.O.V

"MOM!?!" I yelled while running downstairs "What?" she asked while making her lunch for work "Can I please have my phone back now?! PLEASE!!!???" She let out a little sigh "I don't know, maybe aft- NO! You don't need it now it's not like your a loud them at school any ways..So you can wait tell after school." I let out a sigh then walked back up stairs and did my makeup then walked back downstairs "Bye mom.." I said while opening the door "Bye sweetie have a good day at school!" She said back before I closed the door. 

Once I got to school I met up with Amanda "Hey!" She practually yelled across the hall way, I waved back while walking to her. "I'm so happy school is almost over!" She said really happy "I know!" "And I can't wait tell next month!!" She said while jumping up and down "YEAH I KNO- wait why??" Her eyes grew whide while she reached in her bag "They got a concert here next month on the 18th! DUH!" "Really?!" "Yeah, where have you been all this time?!" 

I never knew they where coming here that's awesome maybe we'll be able to see them play and after the concert! I hope so! "Mhm that's awesome now I can't wait!" we laughed and walked over to class and walked in just in time. 

                                                 ***After school***

"Bye see ya later!" "Bye" I walked off the bus and ran inside to my mom "MOM MOM MOM!!!!" I yelled as soon as I walked in "What!??" She ran in the kitchen looking a little worried "Black veil Brides is playing here next month can I go?!?!?" She sighted and didn't look worry any more, she turned around and walked back in the living room. 

I followed in the living room confused "Well can I??" She sat down and looked at the t.v "MOM! Don't ignore me!!" I started to yell "We'll see.." was all she said "Fine" I walked up to my room and layed on my bed before I realized she said I could have my phone back after school, it's now after school! 

I ran back downstairs "MOM!!" She let out a REALLY loud sigh "WHAT?" "...Can I have my phone now?" "Whatever!" she got up and walked in her room angry and gave me my phone "Thank you!" I ran back upstairs and text Jake! 

Text Messages: 

"Hey babe!!!! I got my phone back!" 

Jakes P.O.V 

We were playing on stage when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket "Shit" I mumbled. Who ever it is you're just going to have to wait an hour.

After we were done the concert Andy said thanks to our fans and said Fuck you to all the haters and stuff like that. We all got off stage and went to our changing room, I took out my phone to see who it was who tried to call or text me.

It...It's Candace...

Text Message: 

"Hey babe!!!! I got my phone back!"

I can't text her back, she'll get in shit again because of me...again. I'm so sorry Candace but I can't reply to your texts or anything. 

I put my phone back in my pocket, "Hey man, we got to go sign some stuff" I turned to see Jinxx standing there, he started to walk up to me "What's wrong?" he asked while putting his arm around my shoulder. "I got a text from Candace.." I said while taking out my phone and showing him the text, "Oh, and you can't talk to her?!" "No." I said while putting my phone back in my pocket "Does she not know that you can't talk to her because of her mom??!" "I guess not." We walked outside to a table with a huge line of fans waiting with posters and CDs and cameras in their hands.