Is this Love?(Jake Pitts(Black veil Brides) love story))

Jakes P.O.V

It never gets old, hearing the fans screaming 'Black veil Brides' five minutes before we start to play. Man I love our fans, they are the best and at this point nothing is more important then them and my band members. 

''Dude! Come on man we are going on stage now!''

I blinked my eyes three times really fast and realized Jinxx was standing infront of me. 

''Sorry dude, spaced out for a seconde.''

''Yeah we could tell.''

We all walked on stage and took our spots while the black curtain was still up, right before they droped to cutain Andy yelled into the mic 

''Hey guys! You ready to Rock your fuckn asses off?!?!''

The crowed screamed even louder while the curtain droped, Andy stood pretty close to the fans. Hope none of them take him down in the crowed. We all had a huge smile on our faces while seeing all their faces lightling up when they saw us. 
We started off with Perfect Weapon then Beautiful Remains,Knives and Pens,Never Give In,The Mortican's Daughter,Fallen Angels,New Religion then Set The World On Fire.

Then CC did his cool ass drum solo, his solos never failed to amaize me even tho I hear them almost every night. After CC's solo Andy, Ashley, Jinxx and I walked back on stage. 

''Well guys, as you know we are coming out with a new album Set The World On Fire and we've already played you the three we got BUT because we love you all so much we will play a new song we wrote about two weeks ago.''

The crowed screamed so loud it was crazy!

''This song is called Legacy!'' Jinxx tried to yell over the screaming crowed.

I wasn't sure if everyone herd him but once we started to play the quiet down a little to hear us perfectly. At the end everyone screamed even louder, I never knew people could scream so loud, other then Andy and the others guys you scream in their songs but gosh this was really unexpecting. But it was awesome. It was truly one of the best concert so far. Not saying the other weren't good, they were all great believe me everywhere we go no matter the number of fans, it's always crazy and awesome.  No matter how old I get I will never ever ever! Forget my fans, I love them all so much. 

After that we did our meet and greet, we signed a lot of posters and cds and some girls t-shirts. After they got their stuff signed by us some of them went to see D.R.U.G.S. After we were done we went outside, Andy was going to have a smoke but his lighter wasn't working. 

''FUCK, Anyone have a light?''

Before any of us could answer Andy two girls came out of no where and yelled we do! Andy turned to them and one girl was holding a hot pink lighter. 

''Oh cool! Could I use it?''

''Yes, of course you can Andy!'' 

They both walked over to us and the girl light Andys cigarette for him. We talked with both girls for a while. 

''So what's your girls name?'' 

Same old Ashley haha. 

''I'm Amanda. And my friend here is Candace.''

''Hi.'' Candace said so quietly. I guess she's a shy girl. It was kinda cute. 

She had long black hair with purple underneath, a Black veil Brides tank top with a leather jacket, black skinny jeans with holes, boots with some buckels and studs. She also had a lot of acessories. She looked hot, she didn't really look like a shy person. Oh well, she is who she is.