I'm never going to say goodbye.

Jakes P.O.V

Ashley just told me that we were in LA now and after lunch we were bringing the girls home. I don't want them to go! Mostly Candace, not saying I don't like Amanda, to be honest I never really got to know her that much but seeing her with Ashley and CC a lot she seemed like a hyper type girl. 

I walked over to Candace to tell her the bad news, well it was bad news for me anyways. I caught up to her and tapped her shoulder, she stoped and turned around ''Oh, hey!'' I tried to put a smile on my face but it wasn't working ''Hi.'' She gave me a confused look probably wondering why I couldn't smile ''Hey, what's wrong?'' She took a step forward and held my hand, I looked down at my hand then back at her ''Um, I just wanted to say that um..we are almost at your house. So after lunch...'' ''I'll be home.'' She looked up at me and saw I wasn't happy then she looked at the ground ''Come on, lets go in.'' ''Okay.'' I said, man I probably sound more dissapointed then her. 

As we were walking to the restaurant we still held hands and she layed her head on my shoulder. Why does this have to happen to me?!? WHY?! ''Why what?'' She took her head off my shoulder and looked at me confused ''Oh, I guess I said my thoughts out loud again..'' she giggled ''Yeah.'' Man I love her giggles. ''I was just thinking why does this have to happen to me.'' ''And what happen?'' I looked down at her and stopped walking still holding her hand. ''I fell in love with a girl that I may never see again..'' She looked at me with whide eyes ''YOU LIKE AMANDA!?!?'' Candace and I laughed a little, she knew I was really talking about her. I playfully pushed her then she did it back and we hugged, we started to walk again holding hands and she layed her head on my shoulder again. ''I know how you feel..'' She quietly. 

We got our lunch and ate it before everyone else and went for a walk. We saw a park not to far away so we went and sat there for a while. She layed her head on my shoulder again as we held hands. I can't believe this is happening. 

Candaces P.O.V 

This day keeps getting better and better, I never want it to end. Never ever ever ever! To think that I'm gonna have to leave soon made me cry. Jake leaned his head on mine while rubbing my arm  ''Jake, I don't want to go home. I wanna stay with you.'' I said while still crying. We looked at each other and I was still crying a little, he lift his hand to my face and whiped my tears away, I stared in his eyes and he stared in mine for at least two mins untile he came closer to my face with his. He brushed his hand in my hair still staring in my eyes tell our lips touched for the first time. You know how on fairy tails the prince and princess kiss and fireworks go off and stuff, well as stupid as that sound it felt like that. It was amazing, I never wanna leave. 

We had to go back on the bus to go home. Amanda and I packed our bags back and put them by the door. We stood there looking at the guys ''Well, we are almost there. Bye..'' Amanda said really sadly. They all gave us a hug, Ashley and her had a longer hug I wonder if they are dating or something.. Jake and I huged longer too, the bus stoped at my house, Amanda lived three doors down so she could walk. Before I took a step off the bus Jake grabbed my arm and hugged me again and kissed me then he wispered in my ear ''I'm never going to say goodbye.'' He let go of me and turned around it looked like he was gonna cry or he was texting someone. I just got of the bus then I got a text, it was probably from my mom. I took out my phone and read the name, it said Jake ;D I clicked on it to see the text and it said

-heey I see you ;). I laughed and text him back

-How did you get my number and how is your number already on my phone?!?! lol 

-I got my ways ;) lol

-That makes you sound creepy lol ;D

-While you were sleeping in my bunk I went on your phone to add my number xD