You are my Savior!

Sorry I haven't posted this Chapter earlier. Been getting a lot of projects at school. And I just got a call earlier and I'll be starting my job this Monday!! So yeah..I won't have Chapters posted every day or two starting Monday but when I do post a new Chapter I'll make it long and make it up for you guys!~<3

Jakes P.O.V 

Thank god there wasn't many people in the ice cream shop today. Well I guess not everyone is in school or working. "Shit!" Candace looked up at me confused "What?" "Everyone is at school or work." "Um, yeah!" "You should be in school! You can get in trouble for skipping!" "It's ok-" I grabbed Candaces hand lightly and pulled her outside "W-where we going?" She was really confused "Taking you back to school! I don't want you to get in trouble!" Before we got to the car she took her hand back and stop walking in the middle of the road. 

"What are you doing? Get off the road!" "I'm not going back! I'm staying with you Jake!" She was still on the road, I saw a truck coming but it didn't look like the driver was paying attention to the road. My eyes went whide I looked at Candace then at the truck driver while running to Candace. The driver looked up quickly then back down and back at us with whide eyes too. He hunked his horn and started to press on the breaks. "CANDACE!!" I was running to her, she then looked over and saw the truck but for some reason she wasn't moving. "CANDACE!!!" 

I felt the durt of the road go in my hair, my shirt going up my back while the rocks on the road cut my back. It really burned. My eyes were closed but I felt Candace in my arms on top of me, I hope she is alright. My head hit something not to sure what it was tell I herd an alarm, it was a car parked on the side of the road. "AHHH" I yelled, it really hurt my head but I'm kinda glad it was there cause I'd be still getting cuts on my back from the rocks. 

Candaces P.O.V 

I went from seeing Jake run to me to all black. What's going on? 

I slowly started to open my eyes and saw the sky, I looked down to my stomach and saw Jakes hands wrapped around me. I felt Jake breath heavely. I quickly got off him and saw his head against a car "JAKE!" I lifted up his head and rested it on my legs "Jake?!" The car alarm was going off and man it was annoying. 

The car alarm stop, I looked up and saw guy standing there "Are you okay? Does he need help?" I started to cry "Whoa! Don't cry there! I'll call 911!" He took out his cell phone and called for an ambulance and told the people where we are and stuff. This guy seemed really nice, he was wearing sunglasses, black Metallica shirt with black pants, he had short brown hair and spacers in his ears. "What's this guys name?" He pointed to Jake "J-Jake P-Pitts" I tried to sound clear but I was crying so much. "Age?" "18!" He continued to talk to the people on the phone "JUST GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE MAN!" He yelled then hung up and then sat down on the road by Jake and I "Hey man!? Jake? You awake there man?" He started to poke his cheak "Jake? Hey man you gotta stay awake!! Cm'on man!" 

I sat there still crying watching the guy poke Jake and shaking him a little but really lightly. Who knew this could happen just by hitting your head against a car?! I herd the ambulance coming closer "Jake? Hey man the ambulance is here, they're going to take you to the hospital okay!?" Jake opened his mouth and moved it like he was talking but nothing was coming out. 

The ambulance people came running to us with a streatcher then lift Jake up with the help of the guy who called 911. I sat there still crying tell the guy helped me up "Cm'on! You should go with him. Call me when he wakes up!" He passed me a piece of paper with his number on it "U-um, okay. I was about to go in the ambulance tell one of the guys stop me "Sorry ma'am you can't go in!" "B-but he's my..he's my boyfriend!" the guy stood there for a second thinking tell another guy yelled at him "JUST LET HER IN! CM'ON WE GOTTA GET HIM TO THE HOSPITALE!" "OKAY! Okay go in!" I jumped in then sat down and held Jakes hand and started to cry again. What's going on? What's wrong with him? "He'll be fine ma'am! He probably just has a concussion." I guess I said that out loud "B-but can't that effect memory, speech, bal-" "Yes it can but it doesn't seem to bad." I started to calm down.