Stalk Her

My first story xD Not edited, so bare with me! Please vote, comment, fan! (:

Prologue 

I skipped down the stairs, eager for the Friday funniness to come.  

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw my Dad reading a newspaper. He sighed to himself.  

"Another one," Dad said, not looking away from the paper. "That makes 3 girls now." 

"Was it the same man that killed the other girls?" I inquired.

Dad nodded. "Yep. Well, they think so. He wrote 'L4' on this girls arm too."

"That's so lame," I mumbled my opinion. "What does 'L4' even mean? Loser 4ever?"

I leaned over his shoulder and read the article: 

3RD MURDER OF THE MONTH  

Naomi Wilson's, age 15, body was found - after several days missing - strapped to bricks in the bottom of the Mississippi River. Many will miss her. We are trying hard to find the serial killer on the loose.  

A shiver crawled up my spine. "The killer drowned her? Thats low."  

Dad put the newspaper down. He gazed up at me, sorrow written on his face.  

"Naomi was Luke's crush."

"Wait... The chick with the bright red hair like mine?" I asked. Dad nodded.  

I felt a pang in my heart. My 14-year-old brother's crush was just murdered. Did he know? How would he take it? 

"D-does he know?" I stammered. Dad nodded slowly.  

"He's upstairs in his room. Crying, I'm sure." Dad informed me.  

I made a hot bowl of chicken soup. I placed it on a tray along with a glass of icy cold milk.  

*~*~*

I knocked on Luke's door.  

"Go away."

"Anything you do or say will be held against you. Open this door." I ordered in a terrible falsetto voice.